• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 non-ABS 35k miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1wheel peel

Reaction score
I have never owned a bike as long as I have this one, I usually trade them out pretty frequently. I'm just wanting to try something different and I don't want to part with the B-King. I have mixed emotions about selling but I thought I'd throw it out there and see what happens.
icon_shrug.gif

Scheduled valve check done on time. Cam chain tensioner changed to the with new style. Been running Amsoil front & rear. PR2's have approx 5k miles on them I have been getting around 10k out of them.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a cleaner one. It's been rock solid and with 35k miles on it you know it's just getting broke in good. The mileage could change a little if the weather is pretty on the weekends. Non-ABS, all stock, well cared for s/t. Hope this doesn't turn into the one I wish I had back. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. $6500

Lots more pictures here..... https://s304.photobuc...sale/?start=all

106.jpg

107.jpg

101.jpg

082.jpg

071.jpg

093.jpg
095.jpg

079.jpg

022.jpg

Pictures current as of 8/12/12

I would sure be interested in talking if it was an ABS model. I just sold an '07 FJR almost 2 months ago and bought a '10 C14. I love what the bike does, but it just does not excite or fit me like the feejer does! Good luck with moving the bike, and if you try the Concours you will love the performance, and hopefully it will just get your blood pumping better than it does mine as well!

I would sure be interested in talking if it was an ABS model. I just sold an '07 FJR almost 2 months ago and bought a '10 C14. I love what the bike does, but it just does not excite or fit me like the feejer does! Good luck with moving the bike, and if you try the Concours you will love the performance, and hopefully it will just get your blood pumping better than it does mine as well!
Wow. I've never heard an FJR be called more exciting than a C14.

To the OP, good luck on the sale...that is one CLEAN FJR. :)

You sure? I have a sister in Atlanta I could deliver it. :) I have ridden the Concours and you are right about it seeming more bland or anticeptic in stock form but I think many of the newer technologicaly advanced motorcycles are that way to some extent.

..........To the OP, good luck on the sale...that is one CLEAN FJR. :)
Thanks for the props wheaton. It's been a great bike.

... Dog gone...

Someone snatch up this bike before it cost me

my marriage! The wife actually thinks 2 FJRs is

Enough.
No, she is just ashamed that you are a lowly Gen II moron now. In fact, in sign that she clearly knows that Gen I owners are better than their lowlife Gen II bastard stepchildren, she has been flirting fairly heavily with me on FB! :blink: Better watch out!