2005 Non-ABS Still kicking 37k lol

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhaze

Reaction score
Just getting back into riding after a looong hiatus.

2005 Galaxy Blue, No Abs, 37k. Penske remote reservoir rear shock, Traxxion Dynamics AK20's up front. Remus Hexacones and a PCIII
I just had it serviced with new fuel pump, cleaned injectors, plugs, B Sync, ALL fluids changed, SS brake lines and new brake pads for the heck of it.

She still rides so amazingly well.

I'd like to update her with some LED replacement lights all around, does anyone know of a pre-packaged kit of quality bulbs? or do I need to source them one at a time?

I'd like to update her with some LED replacement lights all around, does anyone know of a pre-packaged kit of quality bulbs? or do I need to source them one at a time?
I haven't seen complete kits. Be aware that you will need to use resistors or something to make any flashing signals blink at a normal rate.

The incandescent lights work just fine on the tail lights and turn signals. Focus on auxilliary driving lights and the H5 headlights. If you don't mind speding a bit above average, the Cyclops LED headlights work amazingly well to replace the incandescent H4 bulbs. Not a difficult swap, and you get good light, no scatter and very good cutoff. I have used these for several years in combination with Clearwater Krista lights. I can see the road without blinding oncoming drivers. I think there is an ADV Discount code https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/Cyclops-100-H4-LED-headlight-bulb_p_192.htmlV discount code