• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR AE $2,000.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stepcloser

Reaction score
$2,000.00

89,000 miles

THIS IS AN AE MODEL! IT FEATURES THE SEMI AUTOMATIC SHIFT!

This bike has been ridden, not stored in my garage, so it has a few battle scars and paint chips, but it has never been crashed or dropped.

Well maintained 2nd gen FJR.

Race Tech G3-S rear shock and Race Tech front forks including gold valves, set up for 250 lb rider.

Russell Day Long saddle

Motorcycle Larry (MCL) highway pegs

Heli Bars riser upper triple clamp

G2 throttle tamer

Throttlemeister throttle lock

PIAA G3 LED headlight bulbs

PIAA horns

Yamaha OEM heated grips

Yamaha OEM tall windshield

Yamaha OEM rear trunk

recent maintenance including new triple tree bearings, thermostat, housing and hoses, front and rear brake pads.

New Michelin PR2 tires.

Farkles are worth the asking price, keep the bike for spare parts.

909-306-6453 Call or Text

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I gotta try.
I would say that this should not last long - great price. If you were closer, I might see if I could talk you out of the Russell seat and highway pegs but with shipment to Eastern Canada, any "deal" would be eaten up by shipping charges. You might do a bit better if you de-farkled and sold some of the stuff off separately (seat, pegs, risers, Throttlemeister, trunk and windshield).

I'd say you're underpricing it. I traded in mine a week ago for that much, 2006 AE with 79000 miles, pretty much stock because anything of value or use I took off. It was no garage queen either.

I have priced it this way cause of the AE model. Not too many are interested in it. Besides, I need the dough for a new bike.
default_smile.png

I'd say you're underpricing it. I traded in mine a week ago for that much, 2006 AE with 79000 miles, pretty much stock because anything of value or use I took off. It was no garage queen either.
I wish... Best trade offer I got was $600.00

It might help to let people know where you are located! Even as a Fly and Ride this is tempting. My first FJR, a 2008, was an AE model and I really liked it

Called on this bike today.  Just FYI it’s sold.  Someone got a great deal. OP just hasn’t updated to sold yet but it is gone or I’d be riding it.