• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR1300A - 59k miles - west Texas - $4200

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky80

Reaction score
I'm selling my beloved 2006 Yamaha FJR1300A. It's been in my family since 2007. My father bought it with 1k miles in '07 and sold it to me in 2016 with 43k miles on it. It's in beautiful condition and meticulously maintained. It has never been redlined or ridden aggressively. Currently has almost 60k miles on it,Has a few comfort mods: V-Stream touring shield (comes with stock one), Oxford heated grips, Traxxion Axxiom kit for front forks with stock springs, 2016 rear shock with 2k miles on it, frame sliders, and the ECU was reflashed by Ivan's Performance.Within the last 1k miles I did an oil change, flushed brake/clutch fluids, lubed rear suspension, new front/rear brake pads, new air filter, throttle bodies sync'd and probably a few other things I forgot. This was part of my 60k service.Clean title in hand, in my name. Comes with both keys, owners manual.Reason for sale... I love FJR's and bought a 2016 FJR.

img_6327-jpg.77498