2006 - Wilbers Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, damn. Warchild makes one announcement and fjrtech stops responding!
I had errors first 2 tries also slappy. Could be busy, it worked after a minute or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got four WILBERS Group Buy Signup CONFIRMATION e-mails with four different UNIQUE GROUP BUY CODES. Do I just pick one & act like the other three don't exist?

I tried to access the sign up page @ 8:45pm eastern standard time but it was showing an error.

I am thinking that maybe because it is the start of something good, there is more traffic on the site than it can handle.

I didn't get an email yet... :blink:

***edit***

:) I forgot that second ok button, cause I thought the first was my confirmation page... i need to calm down and read more carefully.

:huh: I heard something at the door... is it here yet?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

:clap:

My email came back pretty quick. It's not clear to me who to call with credit info to pay for the thing.

I tried again to sign up and I went to the bottom of the page and there is another link there and got in.

Filled in the form sent it and went to my e mail and got confirmation right away.

@ Mr Bill I know I had to put in a phone number .... maybe that is how they are going to get it.

:) I forgot that second ok button, cause I thought the first was my confirmation page... i need to calm down and read more carefully.
That's hilarious. I got caught myself testing for Warchild and suggested add a bit more to the confirmation page. I thought the giant, bolded [SIZE=21pt]Almost Done![/SIZE] at the very was going to cut it. :D

:)   I forgot that second ok button, cause I thought the first was my confirmation page... i need to calm down and read more carefully.
That's hilarious. I got caught myself testing for Warchild and suggested add a bit more to the confirmation page. I thought the giant, bolded [SIZE=21pt]Almost Done![/SIZE] at the very was going to cut it. :D
Hey man, if you knew me you'd be surprised this place runs at all! ;)

Just got four WILBERS Group Buy Signup CONFIRMATION e-mails with four different  UNIQUE GROUP BUY CODES. Do I just pick one & act like the other three don't exist?
Yeah, Patrick, I see where you hit refresh 3 times after submitting your form! Nice work there, Mr. Fly Fingers!!! :lol:

I deleted your first three; I will PM you your Group Buy code for your sole remaining order in the database! :D

My email came back pretty quick.  It's not clear to me who to call with credit info to pay for the thing.
I guess I'm getting too good at hiding the critical info for this gig... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the opening page of the Group Buy web site: https://www.fjrtech.com/Wilbers_GB06.cfm

The second section on this opening page is titled: [SIZE=12pt]Group Buy Details[/SIZE]

All the germane info should be there....

I see a number now <_<

7.Should you have any technical questions about the WILBERS products, or questions regarding pricing, delivery, etc, feel free to email WilbersUSA at: [email protected] Or, call them directly to discuss your questions. Their phone number is 877-786-6543, and they can be reached during normal Eastern Standard Time business hours.

I'm glad I'm not answering their phone tomorrow!

Yowser.... in the first 12 hours of the Group Buy, youse guys have ordered 13 sets for fork springs and 12 shocks! :bigeyes:

I see a number now <_<

7.Should you have any technical questions about the WILBERS products, or questions regarding pricing, delivery, etc, feel free to email WilbersUSA at: [email protected]  Or, call them directly to discuss your questions. Their phone number is 877-786-6543, and they can be reached during normal Eastern Standard Time business hours.

I'm glad I'm not answering their phone tomorrow!
Not to worry-they aren't answering the phone either. I left a message, hopefully they will call and get my CC info, as I assume for we credit card guys, that is the procedure, as detailed in the second section of page 1. This is starting to sound like group buy legal mumbo jumbo.... :D

I left a message too. You can fax to the same number, which should be a safe way to send credit info. I'm not faxing because they get lost sometimes - at least on my desk they do :unsure:

Only 12 orders Warchild? You opened the buy when everyone was sleeping!