• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 A For Sale. SOLD.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRMH Eagle

Reaction score
SOLD

2007 A. Excellent condition. 1 owner.

22,600 miles.
Well-maintained, garaged.
Never dropped or wrecked.
Always warmed up in cold weather.
Yamaha adjustable heated grips.
All recalls except wiring harness: Brodie's installed.
Avon Storms - plenty of tread remaining.
Fiam highway blasters with Randy's harness (fuse needs to be added).
Yamaha manual, tools, 3 keys.
If still applicable - YES warranty.
About 4k miles ago forks were serviced by GPSuspension, all fluids changed, everything lubed.
$9,100 with Penske adjustable rear shock.
$8,700 without Penske shock.
303-717-7286

Leftside-nobag.jpg

NOT part of price but shown in photo:
Windshield to be replaced by Yamaha windshield.
Bar ends.
Highway pegs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

Some of you may know last summer I suffered a concussion during an auto-accident (not on my bike but in my 4runner). The concussion is mostly healed. Because of this I am walking away from motorcycles for awhile... don't want another head injury.

My bike has been listed for several weeks but zero interest. Do I need to be more aggressive with pricing or just stay the course? What are your thoughts on the current market?

Thanks.

You have your2007 listed for sale on the forum at $8700 without the Penske shock and $9100 with. Other than the shock, the bike is bone stock. You listed it nearly 3-weeks ago and never got a reply. Nice bike, but IMO you overshot the price range by about $1K on this listing. You may find a buyer at that level, but this is closer to what I would expect a dealer to ask. KBB suggests a RETAIL value of $8120 and trade-in of $5600. NADA Suggests a range from $7345 to $9665.

With 22,600 miles and no accessories, you are nearly due for the major valve check service, and can't price this at the top of the value range. It will sell much faster if you price in the mid-7000s with an option to buy the shock. I did not see a craigslist or ebay listing for your bike. You need to advertise in addition to posting on the forum where only registered members can see the listing.

Good luck, and sorry about your accident, and will just add that your reaction is common with concussion victims. Hope it all works out for you, and that you took the forum's advise and got counsel and compensation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a bunch TominCA. I will indeed re-evalute the price and adjust. EBAY is the next step. Had it on cycletrader till the ad ran out.

In regards to the accident that I have obtained legal counsel... one of the best firms in the state. The settlement has not occured and there are a few more steps involved. I'm glad I listened to this forum because looking back I made very wise steps per my attorney which is keeping me in a great position. Trying to do this alone would've been a nightmare.

From helping a friend look for an 07 FJR over the last 4-6 weeks I would say you need to be closer to $7,500 from the plethora of listings we've read through and bikes we've looked at . . . all '06-'09 FJRs. Shock or no shock . . . the stock shock on my 07 FJR turned into a complete piece of crap at about 20,000 miles . . .