2007 Black Cherry

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azuqui

Reaction score
I bought this 2007 Brand new in 2007. Changed the windshield, added a aftermarket back box, added the Euro Stripes and forward pegs for long rides. Rode from Las Vegas to Miami in 2008. The best therapy in the world.FJR 2.jpg

I put 80,000 miles on a 2007 before selling it and getting a 2014. Then I put almost 30k on it. The FJR is a powerhouse machine but yet so elegant and refined. I've done a number of trips around the US on FJRs and, you're right, it is very therapeutic! My one day distance record was 1083 miles. I remember another day ripping down Kansas 160 looking down at my spedo and saying to myself: "I don't think I've been under 100 MPH in the last hour" ... 😂 Those are the best days!

I bought this 2007 Brand new in 2007. Changed the windshield, added a aftermarket back box, added the Euro Stripes and forward pegs for long rides. Rode from Las Vegas to Miami in 2008. The best therapy in the world.
Looks great. How many miles?
Sold my '07 with 186,000 miles to get a 2011 (three years ago).
Still think the '07 color is the best one (although I also like the liquid silver of the 2011).