• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 Dark Cherry FJR with lots of extras

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2007 is the best color!

You might get a bit more interest here if you revealed the mileage - ad just says "Reasonable mileage for long-distance touring bike".  While anything over 25,000 is a deterrent for some audiences, it wouldn't hurt your chances among those who are familiar with the bike.  In any case, nobody is going to consider buying if they don't know.  Price is in the ballpark depending on mileage, condition, location and accessories.

Good luck with the sale.

2007 is the best color!

You might get a bit more interest here if you revealed the mileage - ad just says "Reasonable mileage for long-distance touring bike".  While anything over 25,000 is a deterrent for some audiences, it wouldn't hurt your chances among those who are familiar with the bike.  In any case, nobody is going to consider buying if they don't know.  Price is in the ballpark depending on mileage, condition, location and accessories.

Good luck with the sale.
I'm not sure what this posting looked like at your 01/28 request, but the 58,120 mileage

is disclosed in the "motorcycles-usa.net" link at the thread opening.

Thanks....

I'm not sure what this posting looked like at your 01/28 request, but the 58,120 mileage

is disclosed in the "motorcycles-usa.net" link at the thread opening.
That was three months ago!

I have no idea whether the original poster added it afterward or whether I just missed it - either is distinctly possible.  Hardly matters since that was that was FastMarkFJR's one and only post on this forum and he hasn't even logged in here since the day the bike was posted for sale. 

If he had been concerned, he might have taken it upon himself to correct me at the time.

That was three months ago!

I have no idea whether the original poster added it afterward or whether I just missed it - either is distinctly possible.  Hardly matters since that was that was FastMarkFJR's one and only post on this forum and he hasn't even logged in here since the day the bike was posted for sale. 

If he had been concerned, he might have taken it upon himself to correct me at the time.
Ross,   Thanks for your helpful viewpoints.  Sorry I haven't logged in.  I imagined I'd get an e-mail notice if anyone posted in this thread but was mistaken. 

Unfortunately, I have yet to have a single person come out to see the bike.  I've lowered the price greatly.  It may be the times but anyone making any inquiry

seems to be very casual and far from serious.   Not quite sure what to do next. 

Enjoy the ride,      Mark