• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR Stock and Touring Windshields-FREE to a Good Home!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Reaction score
The stock shield is in excellent condition - removed from new bike in 2007 shortly after purchase in favor of touring shield. I replaced the touring shield in 2013 with a Cee Baileys; the touring shield is in very good shape but has a couple small dings.

But, hey, they're FREE. Just pay shipping and they are yours!

Gee Bud, maybe you should show some goodwill here and give someone else a chance at one of those shields, you know show some good will.

Gee Bud, maybe you should show some goodwill here and give someone else a chance at one of those shields, you know show some good will.
Hopefully he'll pay it forward with the one(s) he decides he doesn't want to keep. Don't feel like you missed out, those won't fit the superior Gen I bikes anyway.
smilingsmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't respond because I wanted one of the shields, I just thought it was a little selfish to take both of them.
Of course I know they won't fit my superior Gen 1 bike LOL.