• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300 A For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharoah

Reaction score
I bought this bike new, it's always been kept inside. It has never been dropped or crashed. The bike has 9583 miles on it as it sits right now. it comes with a Yamaha cover, SW Motech tank bag, Garauld rack on back, fork brace, Pazzo adjustable levers, Slime air compressor, new gell battery, new PR3's with about 1000 miles on them. I bought the bike for the wife and I to ride, but she seems to have lost interest in riding, so I got the itch for something new. I'm asking $7800.00 I also have a 1999 Harley-Davidson XL1200S with 9813 miles on it for $3800.00 thanks for looking....P.S. I'm in southwest Mississippi
gradpics018.jpg
gradpics020.jpg
gradpics021.jpg

Great looking FJR! GLWS!

Can you please post up some photos (or send them to me as a PM) of the 1200S?

Thanks!

'fooz

Still looks new. I ought to buy this one for a spare. Just passed 80k on mine this weekend.
72,000 on mine and thinking the same thing! To bad money didn't grow on trees!

07 Black Cherry best looking so far!

Nice looking 07! My brother has been kicking the street bike idea around. Sent him this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a couple of others, I too would love to have it as a spare. My 07 has 61K. If it had 161K I'd be out there on the next plane. Unfortunately it just doesn't make sense economically.

Good luck. I hope you are advertising somewhere besides a Forum full of FJR owners.

Another bump. I suspect the others would agree--feel free to use me as a reference for this year model...the best color!