• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300 for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harald

"Superior Gen 4" Rider
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A in the beautiful Black Cherry color.  In good condition and ready to ride!

Optional factory trunk included (and custom mount plate that can be installed to move the trunk back for more passenger room). Also has numerous upgrades:  GP Suspension resprung and custom valved forks and Ohlins YA707 rear shock with remote preload and compression adjusters setup for 190lb rider, heated grips, LED battery monitor, Cee Bailey +2” taller flip windshield, USB power outlet in glove box, PIAA slimline sport dual horn set, built in Heat-troller heated gear controller,  frame mounted sliders with highway pegs attached, Power Commander fueling tuner, G2 throttle tamer, fuse panel and wire harness for easy addition of additional electrical accessories, LED headlights, helmet locks (keyed to ignition) on both sides, and finally a aftermarket Audiovox cruise control installation that stopped working and will need a replacement vacume actuator that’s hard to find (I’ve left the system completely installed in case someone wants to find a replacement and install it). Also includes Factory service manual and maintenance log.

All maintenance is up to date and everything works on the bike. I’m the original owner and have  loved this bike for 145,000 miles with daily commuting and numerous cross country rides as part of the Iron Butt Association and vacations with friends. Don’t let the mileage scare you away because these bikes regularly go 100’s of thousands of miles with dedicated riders (there’s one in Ohio with 500,000miles and still running).  I had planned to head out on a 4 corners ride of the USA with this bike, but COVID scrambled those plans.  And then a deal popped up on a new FJR1300ES and the lure of a fancy new bike won me over, so now this one has to go.

Priced to sell at $3000. Local sale only.

2007 Yamaha FJR1300A Motorcycle for Sale in Port Angeles, WA - OfferUp

I cringe at the thought of a motorcycle of mine riding in a pickup truck, but it's not mine anymore as it rolled out of my driveway today in the bed of a pickup. SOLD to a lucky gentleman from Mount Vernon, WA!

Congrats on the quick sale!

Got one just like it fs in NH! Great bike and was my daily ride till I bought the 15es.