• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300A Excellent Condition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastie

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yamaha FJR1300A that needs a home. This is a very well taken care of Gen II with 36k miles and all service as required. The bike is spotless and ready for someone to fly here and ride it home. $7500.00. This bike has:

Cee Baileys tinted windshield

Frame sliders

Pirate's Lair backrest

Flanders Mod to exhaust

Rally stripes

Alaska Leather rider and passenger seat pads

Throttlemeister

I have a Triumph Tiger 1050 which is also a sport touring mount and have decided that I do not need two sport touring mounts and am looking to sell the FJR and use the proceeds to purchase a cruiser so that I have some variety in the garage. I would also consider a trade for a well kept cruiser as I have a clear title on the FJR.

The FJR is a great sport touring mount, but it just does not have the uniqueness of the Triumph which is why the Triumph is staying with me. The FJR is located in Southern New Mexico. Act quick and I'll even throw in the bugs on the windshield.

DSCN1109.jpg
DSCN1112.jpg
DSCN1113.jpg
DSCN1115.jpg
DSCN1117.jpg
DSCN1118.jpg
DSCN1108.jpg