• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300AE 36k miles **$5000**

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry 07 FJR1300AE

Reaction score
***SOLD***

I'll sell it here for $5000! I'll pick you up at the airport if you wanna fly n ride.

Bike is located in Hardin, KY

https://westky.craigslist.org/mcy/4954320161.html

The ultimate Sport Touring Motorcycle. My wife and I have enjoy this bike over the past few years. We have since moved on to other hobbies. I hate to see this beautiful bike sit. Bike has been meticulously maintained and cared for. It is in absolutely excellent condition. It has always been kept inside. Bike has a beautiful set of Muzzy Titanium Exhaust cans installed, three windshields, RAM mount for GPS/Cellphone, sliders, custom luggage rack and backrest, two covers, battery tender, and the stock exhaust cans included. I have numerous helmets, communicators, gloves, jackets, and etc for sale also.

One owner, bought new in March 2010. 36,500 miles. New tires at 34K miles. Oil, filter, and rear drive changed at 35K. Ready to ride!

Asking $6000

Call or Text 2 7 0 - 7 0 3 - 3 3 8 8

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I have really enjoyed this bike. It is a fantastic machine and such a great community comes with it! After my wife and I added a child to our family we have no time to get out on the bike together. So I've taken to pedal power instead. I hate to see the machine I've loved so much, sit still. I think this is a steal price. A hell of a lot of bike for $5000.