• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 2008 FJR $4000 in Florida - Sold

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate

Reaction score
20221130_162507.jpg20221130_162453.jpg20221130_162437.jpg20221130_162410.jpg20221130_162522.jpg

Hi. Thought I'd put this here before advertising elsewhere.

The good
28,526 miles
Original owner bought in 2008 in PA
Garage kept
Sargent riders seat
Clean bike with some light scratches and imperfections to be expected with a 14 year old motorcycle
Tires are in good shape
Clean title, never had a loan

The not so good
The bike had one tip over at a stop sign about 10 years ago.
Nothing serious but I replaced the right mirror and the right front blinker and did some light touchup. Not very noticeable.
I blame my wife, but don't tell her that.
Doesn't include soft bags or the original stock seat

The picky
The rear brakes feel a bit mushy.
The bike rides nice but if I were going to keep it I'd say it's time for some suspension work including front fork maintenance and possibly a new shock. Basic suspension tune-up.
The engine is smooth but I believe it's due for the throttle body sync.
The headlight lenses have some hairline heat scratches in the plastic. No biggie.
Basically, the bike is due from some general maintenance.

I've disclosed everything I can think of. This FJR is real nice. This price is not negotiable. I'm a nice guy but if the process gets too difficult I'm not going to be bothered. lol

I don't even let my friends ride the FJR because I've seen them drop their cruisers in parking lots. I'm in Palm Bay, FL if you want to take a look. If you want to see how it rides here's a couple videos.

https://www.youtube.com/@spacecoastrider1100