• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR AE For Sale In Georgia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugar-6

Reaction score
Immaculately and garage kept 08 FRJ AE model with ONLY 6400 miles. Title in hand, recently serviced. Test rides do require cash in hand, have heard too many horror stories of written off bikes. She needs a good loving home. $8,500.

Having trouble pasting IMG code from Photobucket. Please PM me for pics. Thanks.

*Price reduced for quick sale* Insurance is coming up soon so she's available for $7,500 firm. Don't miss out on an opportunity for a GREAT bike.

Damn, what a good deal. Good luck with the sale, Ugar. Building off of what Abercrombie said, you may actually be better off selling or trading to a dealer. A lot of folks don't think AE's are worth much. Those are the folks who have never ridden one. They're wrong, of course.

My advice - try not to get too antsy, and don't lower your price too much more. AE's are hard to sell, but sooner or later someone will come along who knows the true value of that bike.

P.S. I need to wash my bike... I'd forgotten how gorgeous an '08 AE can be.

Damn, what a good deal. Good luck with the sale, Ugar. Building off of what Abercrombie said, you may actually be better off selling or trading to a dealer. A lot of folks don't think AE's are worth much. Those are the folks who have never ridden one. They're wrong, of course.
My advice - try not to get too antsy, and don't lower your price too much more. AE's are hard to sell, but sooner or later someone will come along who knows the true value of that bike.

P.S. I need to wash my bike... I'd forgotten how gorgeous an '08 AE can be.
Thanks. Yeah, that's as low as I'm going on her without just keeping her. I'm not in a position that I need to sell her, just don't like to watch her sitting in the garage for a once a month ride, if that. This bike has been one of the best I've ever owned, hence I hate selling her. This price is just because insurance is coming up and forum price for other FJR lovers. I'm putting in everywhere else for higher.