• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2008 FJR for sale in Nor Calif.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Further

Reaction score
Bullet proof mile-muncher. No longer ride two-up, and older now. Switching to a lighter Tracer GT. Someone else gets to become the proud owner of this truly unique bike with a stunning, head-turning custom paint job. $5000. Perfer cash, but that can be worked out. Santa Rosa, Calif.

-55K miles, never down
-Full maintenance record + shop manual
-Pilot Road 4 tires, low miles
-Heated grips
-3 added Powerlet outlets (GPS+battery chg., pilot’s heated gear, pillion’s heated gear)
-Custom paint job
-Throttle lock
-Alarm
-Frame sliders
-Gel insert in stock seats
-Yamaha touring windshield
-Stebel airhorn
-Side bags w/liners
-22 liter Pelican top case
-Fender Extender
-Accessory fuse box
-Hyper-Lite brake light enhancer
-Garaged and meticulously maintained, (one tiny scrape on R bag from a lane-sharing misjudgement - see photo)

Attachments

• FJR 09.jpg
    FJR 09.jpg
    843.4 KB · Views: 63
  • FJR-1.jpg
    FJR-1.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 54
  • FJR-2.jpg
    FJR-2.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 50
  • FJR-3.jpg
    FJR-3.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 52
  • FJR-4.jpg
    FJR-4.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 52
  • FJR-5.jpg
    FJR-5.jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 54
  • FJR-6.jpg
    FJR-6.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 53
  • FJR-7.jpg
    FJR-7.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 53
  • FJR-8.jpg
    FJR-8.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 58
I'm just now getting into this forum and ran across this post. Just had to say what a gorgeous paint job on that bike!!!!

Hey thanks, nice of you to take the time to make that reply.

Interesting sidenote for old timers, it was painted by a now gone company in San Francisco called Underground Colors, which was part owned by one of The Tubes, a crazy theatrical rock band from the 70s. The part owner was drummer, Prairie Prince.

Cheers

Hello, is this bike still for sale? I’m looking at bikes in SoCal (and greater west coast) this week

Guessing that info connects with your forum moniker (speaking as one of the old timers). But I like the paint job too.
Just saw this. Not getting "alerts" for some reason. Yep, Further is reference to Ken Kesey's Merry Pranksters. Further was the name of their bus.

BTW, we rode together years ago with Tyler on a ride up the coast. I just accompanied for the day and y'all were riding farther up. Cheers.

Sorry, we didn’t connect - I wound up buying a 2005 FJR in Ventura. I’m sure yours will find a good home - it’s a beautiful bike at a very fair price.
Sorry, I'm not getting alerts for this post for some reason. Yes, bike is still for sale.

As of November, this bike has sold. Couldn't find a way to delete the post. Cheers to all who were interested.