• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, nice bike and sweet collection of accessories, especially the Russell seat. The lack of responses may be because the bike well perfectly priced and there isn't much to pick on here other than the fact it's in Minnesota. :glare:

Good luck, and I'll forward your link to someone in Indiana that is looking. What airport are you near, and is the bike ready for a fly & ride?

Just a suggestion, but to post this here, all you needed to do is copy and paste...

2008 Yamaha FJR 1300A - $8200 (Blaine, MN)

I have my '08 FJR for sale. It's the 5-speed manual, not the auto clutch. It currently has 27,378 miles on her, and has never let me down, nor had any issues other than routine maintenance. Maintenance, and recalls are all up to date, with the majority of the work done by the dealer. The front tire is a Michelin PR2, and is in fair condition. The rear tire is a PR3, in great condition. I have numerous added accessories, which are listed below.

Cal-Sci xl windshield, (I still have the stock one also)

Throttlemeister throttle lock/bar end weights,( put on before cruise control, and just left them on).

Tech-spec tank pads

Audiovox cruise control, with control pad, and mount

Russell Day-long, custom seats for rider, and passenger.

Garauld sport tail rack

Motovation sliders

Stem mount for GPS, (I'm keeping my GPS, but you get the mounting plate)

Radar detector-Adaptiv TPX, with mount

License plate frame, with added light bar.

Saddlebag liners

I do also have several pieces of luggage which I plan to sell separately later, but if your interested in them make me an offer.

Tank bag- Rapid Transit, magnetic, and includes a 2 ltr. water bladder/drinking tube

2-Nelson-Riggs, Silver Streak, seat/luggage rack bags.

5H65M75J53Kc3If3Fac9e21e3ed1b980b1d46.jpg

5Gc5Eb5Me3G13K53N6c9e6da05bfbf8f713ee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: