• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR1300A for sale - SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Christmas Petey! How about that trade + a sears metal 10 x8 for the new bike? :lol:
Yes, I could use that 10 X 8...not the trade in though... :p
Gesegnete Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr! Oh for Petey's sake, petey; work out a deal with Carver, otherwise he'll never stop bugging you and us!

Take the 10 x 8 shed, work out a contract where he does your landscaping and painting for a dozen years, then make him wash the vehicles and windows for 10 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Christmas Petey! How about that trade + a sears metal 10 x8 for the new bike? :lol:
Gesegnete Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr! Oh for Petey's sake, petey; work out a deal with Carver, otherwise he'll never stop bugging you and us!

Take the 10 x 8 shed, work out a contract where he does your landscaping and painting for a dozen years, then make him wash the vehicles and windows for 10 years!
That's a long time to put up with Carver. :eek:

A point very well taken, Ray! Petey, please kindly disregard my previous suggestion!

A point very well taken, Ray! Petey, please kindly disregard my previous suggestion!
Ok Don, but, I need all the help I can get... :huh:

I know somebody is looking for a great running, great looking, well farkled (including after market suspension) FJR, for $8500...

15qc2dx.jpg
Ah! Finally a picture so a noob like me will know what color we are drooling over. :dribble: :man_in_love: It appears the only thing this motor is lacking is a nice set of driving lights. This Concours pilot is almost ready to move up to a FJR. It is just a question of money now . . . or more correctly a lack of money now. :eek:hwell:

But I'm working on it. :greedy:

This is working out GREAT for me!

Looking like Feb 11 weekend I'll find out if KrZy8 is dead..

if so, I'll be massaging my best ol friend Petey with some gorgeous drop-dead blond bombshell in order to negotiate a killer deal! :devil:

if so, I'll be massaging my best ol friend Petey with some gorgeous drop-dead blond bombshell in order to negotiate a killer deal! :devil:
Time for a BUMP....

BTW dc, I'm still looking for that gorgeous drop-dead blond...

Time for a BUMP....

Herr Petey, I'll be in Berlin August 2nd. Do you want me to bring you back one? I'm bringing back two for myself!

Time for a BUMP....

Herr Petey, I'll be in Berlin August 2nd. Do you want me to bring you back one? I'm bringing back two for myself!
We'll be in Passau on July 20, but we're not coming back until mid-August. Afraid the blonde might go out of code be the time we get home.

Time for a BUMP....

We'll be in Passau on July 20, but we're not coming back until mid-August. Afraid the blonde might go out of code be the time we get home.
bgross, Machts Nichts! If that blonde has a pulse, she is still good enough for Petey and Papa. At our ages we can't afford to be real choosy!

Spring has sprung in most places in southern third of the good old US of A....lets ride :)

Time for a bump :unsure:

Well cared for, 40K (still riding the bike) with well over $2000 of extras:

Y.E.S till 2013

Cee Bailey (4" taller, 2" wider with reverse flip) wind screen

Three point (Euro/Canadian) frame sliders

Twisted Throttle luggage rack

Forks rebuild with AK-20 Axxion Cartridge Kit

S-100 electronic cruise control

Bike Effect 90 deg valve stems

Two (one hot and one switched) BMW style powerlets

Salamanda, heavy bar end weights

Grip puppies