• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 BMW K1300GT - low miles $10,900

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBandit

Reaction score
I bought this bike from the same guy I bought my FJR from seven years ago. With 94,000 miles on my FJR I thought this might be my replacement at some point in the future. But with the FJR and two VStroms now in the stable I just don't have room for this bike. However, I have to say it's an awesome machine and it hauls ass! With only 8,200 miles on the bike it is just getting broken in. It has all the goodies you would ever want in a bike, ESC, linked ABS, cruise, headed grips, heated seats (rider and pilion), adjustable handlebars, Xenon lights, Remus exhaust, 52 liter to case, the list just goes on and on....

Here's my craigslist listing.

https://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/5523718630.html

Even if you aren't interested, please keep it in mind in case you know someone who might be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks LKLD! It really is a nice bike. I just can't let go of my FJR and don't need them both.

My apologies for the multiple post. I was using my Tab to post and the message didn't seem to be loading. Maybe one of the admins will delete the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome bike..... with the K13, the Beemer boys finally perfected their sport tourers..... too bad you can't keep all, heck of a choice you had to make. Hope the sale goes well!

00n0n_hIl42ATfeRr_600x450.jpg

Here is what they look like in the wild. We were in Big Basin (a bit north of Santa Cruz Ca).

IMG_0391b_zpsc5629969.jpg

Thanks for the much more striking picture ionbeam! and thanks to the others for the kind comments.
smile.png

It's still out there boys. Had a couple of inquiries from CL over the weekend but no real activity yet. Based on my review of other like kind and quality around the country listed on CL and sitting at dealerships it's priced right and don't expect (hope) it doesn't last too long. Of course I have a little room in the price. Please pass the word on to your beemer friends or any others you think might be interested. As I pointed out in the CL ad, I am open to discussing a reverse fly and ride - ie; me deliver the bike and the buyer purchase me a plane ticket home. I'm just that kind of guy.
tonguesmiley.gif

So I went into my Craigslist account yesterday to "renew" the listing. I found that somehow the listing had been hijacked by a listing for a Can AM Spyder and was flagged for removal. Very strange.... Anyway, I relisted the bike with a completely new listing and a plethora of pics. I updated the link in the original post, but here it is as well.

https://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/5523718630.html

Please pass the word along to your Beemer buddies or anyone else that might be looking for a bad ass ST bike.