• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300 for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatpasta

Reaction score
For sale in Santa Barbara, CA

$8000 - test rides are good with cash in hand

2009 Yamaha FJR1300 - interested in trading for an FJ-09 or maybe a clean XR650L

33k miles, second owner. Always garaged. I always bring a cover so if this bike ever
sits for more than a few minutes it get covered. As the pics show the bike is very clean but there are some small blemishes and scratches here and there from riding it. Its not perfect but it's very, very nice.

I bought this from a retired cop who only rode it on the weekends. When I bought it, the peg feelers hadn't even been touched down yet. He only rode it on weekends and had all the service done at the dealer in Orange County. I have all of the maintenance records for the bike from the dealer including things like the wiring harness recall. I have only owned the bike for two oil changes, and I have done those myself as well as two FD oil changes.

I bought this bike to commute to LA and back so 95% of the miles I put on this thing were highway. Now that I have a job here in SB, I just dont need this much bike anymore and Id like to get my Jeep running again.

This is a very clean Gen II FJR. Always adult ridden and maintained - never abused.
Good for 200k+ miles.
registration paid, clean title.
Rear tire (PR2) has 80% left, front has about 15% left. Oil has probably about 1k left on it.

short list of addons;
- Cree aux lights
- custom LED tail lights (in addition to stock)
- Delkavic exhaust (comes with stock exhaust as well. If you'd like me to swap back to the stock exhaust, I would be happy to do so)
- Givi Monokey top box rack (the expensive, sturdy one. Not the crappy one) and the stock tail included as well
- Bag liners

- highway blaster horn

Here is a short vid of the stock pipes Vs. the Delkevic's

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s4Zc1_O0cjA

Last edited by a moderator:
EP,

You are selling the bike I FOUND for you?

Looks better then when you bought it!!!!

My buddy has the Fj09, and loves it.

Beautiful.

GLWS

EP,
You are selling the bike I FOUND for you?

Looks better then when you bought it!!!!

My buddy has the Fj09, and loves it.

Beautiful.

GLWS
nobodys perfect!

rolleyes.gif

the bike has done its job flawlessly and served me well. Im not really doing any trips and dont really need a 1300 for around town..

Did you forget the Riser/Triple clamp? Is it the same MCL as mine?

Some one buy this beauty, then roll it down a hill riderless, so that my 09 might look better..

GLWTS...

Did you forget the Riser/Triple clamp? Is it the same MCL as mine?Some one buy this beauty, then roll it down a hill riderless, so that my 09 might look better..

GLWTS...
and yea, I forgot to list the risers....
smile.png
and it wont let me edit anymore

fantastic bike - I just dont need a continent cruiser for around town

Updated Price: $6500. This is my floor. I would rather keep it than sell it for less than $6500 and now Im getting lots of angry CL users telling me to sell it for $6k....

Lots of tire kickers - nobody serious.

New front brakes, new front tire.

Oh - trades. Interested in a trade for an FJ09, KTM 950/990, XR650L and cash, Tiger 800 possibly. Will possibly entertain a downgrade + cash.

I'm kinda surprised this bike is still around, Eatpasta.

The price is good. I passed on it and bought the bike I did due to budget constraints, but I do think there is good value in yours. My guess is it will go in the next 4-6 weeks, once weather is more consistently warmer.

Good luck!

I tend to agree with you!

I am getting many MANY offers for $5k and $5500 and angry, literally ANGRY guys texting me that I need to sell it for $6k to them, right away.

6500 is my floor. Id rather keep the bike and ride the wheels off of it rather than sell it for less....

Great pics EP. Love that area.

Im surprised about this too. No way I would go lower.

You see I have my 09 up now too, since I now have a 2105ES!!!!!

BTW; Im coming down your way next weekend to ride SLO county and will do 33 to Ojai, etc.

GLWS