• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300AE $5600

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzro

Reaction score
This is the AE clutchless model with just over 26000 mostly highway miles. I've added Helibars, OEM Touring Windsceen, Throttle Lock, and the Givi Blaze Trunk. Tires are Michelin Pilot Road 4's with very few miles, (see pics from the shutterfly link below). Love the bike, and miss riding clutchless, but I bought a new 2015 back in November because I needed cruise control more. I had planned on keeping it
not_i.gif
but I just don't have the room for 2 bikes. The Bike is currently located just outside of Augusta, GA. in Graniteville, SC.

Please message me of email me at [email protected] with any question.

Not sure if the link below will work but if not, just copy and paste.

Thanks, Jeff

https://2009fjr1300ae.shutterfly.com/

Picked this bike up east of Augusta yesterday from buzzro. This is a joint investment with a couple of buddies, one from England who wanted to have a scoot in the States when he hops over the pond over for his annual visits, the other just transitioning to the FJR. Smooth transaction with buzzro, who had stepped up to the 2015. (Misses the AE BTW, but needed the cruise) Awesome bike and buzzro is a great guy. Thanks Jeff!