• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300AE Titanium Metalic *SOLD*

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top_Speed1

Panama Canal Crosser
Reaction score
---SOLD---

Here's my eBay ad listing... (lots of pics there) $7500; to Tim in Canada, eh! Very sad day, but I just don't ride it anymore
sad.png

2009 Yamaha FJR1300 AE 1-Owner, Excellent Condition, In-house stored 10,303mi. Y.E.S. Factory Warranty till: 4/2/17 (transferable)

%24_57.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
A 5 year old bike with 10k miles on it? I'll say that you don't get to ride it much.

You poseur!!

tonguesmiley.gif

I know you bought it as a leftover. But I still hope you get more use out of that big ass Beemer, KJ.

PS - Someone got a very nice AE here.

PPS - If we ever have another NERDS I'll let you ride my superior 1st Gen so you can realize what you have been missing all this time

Last edited by a moderator:
A 5 year old bike with 10k miles on it? I'll say that you don't get to ride it much.
You poseur!!

tonguesmiley.gif

I know you bought it as a leftover. But I still hope you get more use out of that big ass Beemer, KJ.

PS - Someone got a very nice AE here.

PPS - If we ever have another NERDS I'll let you ride my superior 1st Gen so you can realize what you have been missing all this time
Yeah, I bought it new (0-Miles) on 5/01/12

It had to Share time with all my other toyz, mainly boats and jet skiis June-Aug. Now I not only got 1 Beemer, but a lightweight one as well to share in the mix. .....hmmm, need more time!