2009 Iron Butt Rally - Official Daily Reports

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendy Crockett goes the distance in Iron Butt Rally

doc4ac2481287727162568395.jpg

AWESOME write-up, woman!!!!!
bling_cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Turbo - Dropped you a line a while back to see if you could make it to a SoCal IBR Renion BBQ up here. We still trying to work up a date where everyone can make it, probably in the next few weeks. (Of course we'll let all the FJR riders know too. The more, the merrier!) I'll keep you posted - we'd love to see ya! If not, we'll look forward to Whiskey Flats (hopefully there will be about 2 feet less snow than last year!)

Need some hell-raisers to come down there and stir things up? :yahoo: Absolutely awesome ride , great write up! :clapping:

Hell raisers? Heck, we had an ABATE rally AND the Veteran's River Run up here the last few weeks! You know the type - doctors on motorcycles, business men on motorcycles, law-abiding family folks on motorcycles - Hell Raisers, the whole lot of 'em! I'm just lucky they caught up with me on a slow news week, or my story may have been preempted by the report about the bikers who were pulled over "on suspicion of possible vehicle code violations". Not kidding - that was an actual story. :evil: Pure. Evil.

Is the DVD out yet for 09? If I missed it on the thread, I apologize.
Uh....the DVD for 07 came out in time for Christmas....2008!

Dean said he's going to try to have the 09 video ready by Christmas 09. That would be great, but I wouldn't hold him to it.