2011 EOM Registration is open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, thanks Joe! I'm gonna miss you, also. But original plans fell through. Originally, Jay was going to drive his van out with all of our camp gear to make a comfortable camp. I refer to a lot of stuff while camping "cushy" camping. Jay changed his mind. Sharon doesn't particularly like camping & we'd only be camping with what we could fit on the bikes. It'll just be easier to stay in the lodge. So, opting for the easy way this time.

Let's make it a point to get together & do some riding, though, ok? Miss you too, man.
You wont be out of place lots of talk about camping but that's kind of a last resort for me and mine, been there and done that so now I/we camp in a motel. We can still join the party if the camp ground turns out to be where the action is. I think we filled up our reserved block before they released it or got close anyway. Bringing my son this time, letting him ride my new Super Tenere I'll be on my new (to me) '07 FJR (totaled my '03 at CFO) and my SO driving to bring SWAG. This is son's first meet and only second for wife, NAFO in rain last year was her introduction so here's hoping for a dry rally this time. See everyone there it's getting close.

Bud light???? *shudder*

MOOSEHEAD!!

...had a Tankhouse Ale once that was pretty good as well... oh, and Labatt Blue or what the heck a good Molson Canadian. :D
See what I mean? lol!

I can get Labatts & Molson here. I'm hoping for something that I CANNOT. Never heard of the Tankhouse, so, guessing that I haven't had that.

& Joe, yes... camping.

We'll PM if this starts to get lengthy :)

There's a GREAT microbrewery here in Freddy (tell me you can't get Picaroons down there). If there's available real estate on the Feej, I'll bring you a taste of something from there. I love their Best Bitter and, in the winter, their Dark and Stormy

Check out the link and see if there's something there that may wet your whistle :D

I expect this isn't going to be a hugely long conversation. I looked over your microbrews. I think that the Irish Red or the Simeon Jones River Valley Ale are two that I may enjoy. I must thank you very, very much for your kindness.

See ya' in a few!, Heidi

I expect this isn't going to be a hugely long conversation. I looked over your microbrews. I think that the Irish Red or the Simeon Jones River Valley Ale are two that I may enjoy. I must thank you very, very much for your kindness.

See ya' in a few!, Heidi
Excellent choice :D

Well, according to our Northern friends... yes.