2011 EOM Registration is open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
EOM 2011 Website and Registration is open: FJREOM

Here we go. We’re just about 50 days away from good times with great people while enjoying some of the best roads the east coast has to offer. All pertinent information is listed on the website, and registration is open for business.

We’ve done our best to keep the cost reasonable. Rally fee covers a cookout dinner on Friday night, EOM Banquet dinner Saturday night, one long sleeve rally shirt, and souvenir name tag. Lodging reservations are your responsibility.

Please note that the rooms blocked for our event are scheduled to be released on 22 August. After that date, all remaining rooms are fair game for the Park’s front desk. The park is 95% booked for rooms outside of our room block right now for the weekend of EOM. Please don’t hesitate, call and make a reservation; their cancellation policy is 7 days in advance.

Let’s Ride!

Wayne

Registered for both myself on my 06 and my wife on her 07 Anniversary Edition VFR. Definitely looking forward to our first (of many) EOM's.

Signed up for the wife and I.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

See you there!

Edit: So the first shirt will be Gray I take it. If you opted for the second shirt it will be Black.

????? At least that's the way it looks to me. I have been wrong in the past tho.

Dave & Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne,

I just registered and according to PayPal payment was sent. I did not see a list of attendees on the website. Will such

a list be forthcoming? I can't wait till September, and I want to sincerely thank everyone involved in the ton of work

required to bring an event of this stature to life. I will arrive on Thursday, leave on Sunday. Thanks again!

Gary Green

Sooze and I are IN! :yahoo:

We'll be down Friday night. Who wants to volunteer to get some beer for us (and not drink it before we get there)?

Thanks in advance to all the organizers for your efforts. We're looking forward to seeing friends old and new!

For those of you who may be on the fence, just come on down / up / over. We have had some great times at EOMs past. If nothing else, witnessing jwilly tell the green nut-hugger story is enough to make it worth your while. I mean, c'mon - LOOK at the man...

EOM09203.jpg

And maybe, just MAYBE, you'll witness Bust's "altitude sickness."

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I'm coming,

"HaulinAshe® motorcycle routes through the best roads Tennessee, North Carolina andKentucky have to offer. 2-up, scenic, goat trails... you name it... we got a route for it!"
That...and a chance to meet new FJR friends...and greet old "previously met" FJR buds. :yahoo:

Don't worry Steve, we'll have GPX files to help you out...

:nhl:

If anyone see's bungie running through the parking lot with a hockey stick, don't worry, he's just looking for the Geek...

The first Cdn is registered, ya'll be fecker'ed now!
Unless ya wanna see some sights.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And yet again....

We will be building an attendee listing both on the website and on the original post. Looks like good traffic through the registration page tonight.

All the thanks need to go to Shrek Jason and Donkey Dom. They are geeks computer geniouses behind all this electron wizardry.

Now that's some funny stuff right there...

And Dom will be there with his "Substantial Database" again.

And I'll make sure to hand Jason a sharpie to mark things off on his laptop screen too.

For those of you who may be on the fence, just come on down / up / over. We have had some great times at EOMs past. If nothing else, witnessing jwilly tell the green nut-hugger story is enough to make it worth your while. I mean, c'mon - LOOK at the man...

EOM09203.jpg

And I'll make sure to hand Jason a sharpie to mark things off on his laptop screen too.
You just can't make that kinda stuff up, and it's why EOM's are THE event to attend on the East Coast. Impromptu bluegrass concert in the parking lot by Ralph Stanleys band at EOM08 after they just finished playing Carnigie Hall. Heidi knocking on more door past midnight "Come on out and drink beer with us". Scab, damn near everytime he opened his mouth... good times good times..

Funny though, I seem to have blocked all memories from EOM09 and I didn't even have any of the pickled fruit.

And yet again....
It's okay funboi. I'll still buy ya a beer.

I'm just stoked over EOM and NERDS in a couple of weeks. My two full 'runs' this year.

Time to bust out google maps and see how early I have to get up in the morning to make it there before dark.