2011 EOM Registration is open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it would appear from your on-line registration you don't want any folks from north of the 49th Parallel, I have registered sort of and paid. I couldn't input state and zip code because up here in the Great White North we don't have that crap.

We have Provinces, Territiories & Postal Codes. Just check with BeemerDon and he will explain it to you Southerners.
I KNEW we left out a state abbreviation. Just couldn't figure out where the heck "EH" was located, so we deleted it!

:D

You can substitute anything north of Michigan. We only know about Michigan because Wayne emerges from there in the dark of night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered! I'm going to be coming down solo from the Pittsburgh area on Thursday so if anyone is riding down from western PA around that time let me know. Also, anyone have room for another in a rider group? I'm not the fastest out there but certainly not the slowest... ;)
I'll be heading down from south of Cleveland Thursday morning...Maybe we could meet up somewhere in SE Ohio & work our way down through West Virginia & Kentucky to Corbin

Registered! I'm going to be coming down solo from the Pittsburgh area on Thursday so if anyone is riding down from western PA around that time let me know. Also, anyone have room for another in a rider group? I'm not the fastest out there but certainly not the slowest... ;)
I'll be heading down from south of Cleveland Thursday morning...Maybe we could meet up somewhere in SE Ohio & work our way down through West Virginia & Kentucky to Corbin
PM sent! Anyone else in the area?

I'm in, Can't wait to see some of Jeff's routes to drool over. :)
Just make sure you have good tires, and I'm sure we'll have a blast.
I have new tires, I don't know if I have good tires, they are Angels, never tried them.

I can't wait to get going. Except for a Chowda ride with the wife for a few days I haven't been anywhere. I miss those 4 AM K.S.U. rides that Bill is famous for. (Not) :blink:

I miss those 4 AM K.S.U. rides that Bill is famous for. (Not) :blink:
Hey S76 that was August 1st last year. 4 am was 15 minutes after first astronomical twilight! And no more whining about civil twilight being a better time to start riding!

September 17 first twilight is 4:54, I know you need your beauty sleep so how about ksu at 5am? :hyper:

I'm in, Can't wait to see some of Jeff's routes to drool over. :)
Just make sure you have good tires, and I'm sure we'll have a blast.
I have new tires, I don't know if I have good tires, they are Angels, never tried them.

I can't wait to get going. Except for a Chowda ride with the wife for a few days I haven't been anywhere. I miss those 4 AM K.S.U. rides that Bill is famous for. (Not) :blink:
I meant to say new tires. I'm no tire expert, but I think those will be great for the twisties. My Z8's will have 2000 on them by then so I'll have to get new for the trip. I don't know what to get. I may have to go with the tried and true Angel front, Roadsmart rear.

Hey S76 that was August 1st last year. 4 am was 15 minutes after first astronomical twilight! And no more whining about civil twilight being a better time to start riding!

September 17 first twilight is 4:54, I know you need your beauty sleep so how about ksu at 5am? :hyper:
Bill, Bob doesn't need your help to ride @ insane hours of the morning.

Bill, Bob doesn't need your help to ride @ insane hours of the morning.
I sort of noticed that he likes to ride at night sometimes like I do. We made some good time getting through the central US last year on the way to the Rockies and back.

I'm in, anyone have an error occur when clicking the orange confirm registration tab ? :yahoo:
Yes mine did not redirect either. I heard they are working to fix a bad script. Watch for your name to show up on the next couple of updated players.

Sat%252520ride.jpg

Jersey Shore boys FjRandy on left and CanoeBoy-RIP at EOM v2003

Sat%252520ride.jpg

Jersey Shore boys FjRandy on left and CanoeBoy-RIP at EOM v2003
I recognize that place. Been there many times. Monterey, VA. Rte 250 on both sides of that place are awesome FJR canyon carving. I didn't know Canoeboy... but definitely rest in peace FJR bro.

I recognize that place. Been there many times. Monterey, VA. Rte 250 on both sides of that place are awesome FJR canyon carving. I didn't know Canoeboy... but definitely rest in peace FJR bro.
George "Canoeboy" was FjRandy's good riding partner and is welll known for streaking buck naked, he was an avid nudist, through the eom hotel parking lot on his fjr.

Ok all of you on the fence tomorrow is dead line for shirts so if your going to register now's the time it's going to be a great time. :yahoo:

deleted

Hey Wayne, I know that I remember seeing a list of attendees. Can you point me to it, please? I don't seem to be able to find it.