2011 EOM Registration is open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mike, I knew it was somewhere kattywankus... just didn't remember where it was. Grassy ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention - Cut off for T-Shirts is Sunday, 28 August (Tomorrow) at midnight. Our shirts are being done by Duane (OHFJR) and he needs the lead time to ensure the shirts are done in time for EOM.

The registration cost will be adjusted as of Monday morning, and anyone registering after midnight Sunday will not get a shirt. At this time, we are not planning a second run of shirts due to add'l cost and shipping.

So if you've been holding out, now is the time!!

Registration will remain open as my cut off for the meal guarantee is the week of the event.

Thanks,

Wayne

Registered for two, the confirmation button after paying didn't do anything?

Got a valid PayPal receipt.

Actually my buddy called a said he didn't see my name, thought I needed to get my act together!

2 more weeks till departure! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Any updates on attendees? I hope the weather cooperates.

Dave

It'll be awesome to see you, Mark. It's been a long, long time. I'm looking forward to seeing others on the list, too. I see that we've got a goodly amount of Canukistans coming. Does that mean that I stand a really good chance of getting a Canuck beer this year?

It'll be awesome to see you, Mark. It's been a long, long time. I'm looking forward to seeing others on the list, too. I see that we've got a goodly amount of Canukistans coming. Does that mean that I stand a really good chance of getting a Canuck beer this year?
Which Canuckistani beer would you like ?

Hey Mary Ellen!,

Actually, I've been told for so long how awesome your beer is up there in Canuckland. Always, how much better it is (by Bungee) than the Bud Light that I normally drink. I never asked which one I'd like. I'd leave it up to one of the other Northland beer connoseurs to pick one for me. I don't like highly hopped beer if that helps at all.

Bud light???? *shudder*

MOOSEHEAD!!

...had a Tankhouse Ale once that was pretty good as well... oh, and Labatt Blue or what the heck a good Molson Canadian. :D

Bud light???? *shudder*

MOOSEHEAD!!

...had a Tankhouse Ale once that was pretty good as well... oh, and Labatt Blue or what the heck a good Molson Canadian. :D
See what I mean? lol!

I can get Labatts & Molson here. I'm hoping for something that I CANNOT. Never heard of the Tankhouse, so, guessing that I haven't had that.

& Joe, yes... camping.

So, I've recently had a change of plans. I'm not camping. Jay is staying behind here in Va Beach & Sharon (Scoops) & I are heading out together. I'm cancelling our camp site & I just reserved a room in the lodge. The lady was sure to tell me that it's outside of our room block because the room blocked rooms are gone.

See ya'll in less than 2 weeks.

So, I've recently had a change of plans. I'm not camping. Jay is staying behind here in Va Beach & Sharon (Scoops) & I are heading out together. I'm cancelling our camp site & I just reserved a room in the lodge. The lady was sure to tell me that it's outside of our room block because the room blocked rooms are gone.

See ya'll in less than 2 weeks.
Damn...the campground ain't gonna be the same without you Heidi...you'll be missed

Awww, thanks Joe! I'm gonna miss you, also. But original plans fell through. Originally, Jay was going to drive his van out with all of our camp gear to make a comfortable camp. I refer to a lot of stuff while camping "cushy" camping. Jay changed his mind. Sharon doesn't particularly like camping & we'd only be camping with what we could fit on the bikes. It'll just be easier to stay in the lodge. So, opting for the easy way this time.

Let's make it a point to get together & do some riding, though, ok? Miss you too, man.