• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 FJR1300 ABS for sale - loaded & in pristine condition!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catch

Reaction score
Good day,

I am in Virginia Beach, VA and am selling this practically new, loaded with over $2,000 worth of accessories, and pristine condition 2011 FJR 1300 ABS. It is the beautiful silver color. This FJR 1300 is a beautiful piece of machinery, and am only selling due to lack of riding time. If interested, please call me at 7 5 7 / 6 5 2 - 3 0 0 4. Selling for $14,500. I have multiple pics of it out at the Virignia - Hampton Roads - page of CL. If you are interested and would like photos sent to you directly, please IM me your email address.

It only has 3,000 easy miles on it, and is garaged and under cover when not ridden. I added lots of great functional accessories, which are included in the sale. They are:

- SHAD SH-50 color matched 50-liter locking travel trunk w/ heavy duty mount and integrated passenger backrest

- Motivation USA frame sliders

- Tankslapper 3M heavy duty transparent film for added body protection

- Motorcycle Larry Highway pegs (match OEM peg and paint)

- V-Stream touring windshield and stock windshield

- Integrated 'Fenda-Extenda' extending front fender to protect fairing

- TechSpec knee and center tank pads (Snake Skin)

- WynPro 5" Ram ball mount (bolted at the tank screws), RAM arm & RAM GPS carrier

- Handle bar RAM mount, RAM arm, and RAM universal smart phone carrier

- Griffin Powerjolt micro flush Dual Universal USB outlet

- Removable Japanese Kanji decorative stickers

- Heavy Duty motorcycle cover with heat guard bottom

2011 FJR1300A Features:

- 1298cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves

- Fuel Injection

- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch

- Shaft Drive

- Fuel Capacity 6.6 gal (steel -- able to hold magnetic tank bag)

- Seat Height 31.69 or 32.48 in

- Heated grips

- 12V outlet for phones, GPS units, electric vests, etc.

- Light-and-rigid aluminum frame, sport bike running gear and standard hard side bags

- Pushbutton adjustable windscreen.

- Touring seats, comfortable for long distance riding.

- Advanced air management system with adjustable bodywork keeps the FJR rider feeling cool or warm. A central vent beneath the instrument panel cools the rider and reduces negative pressure for less buffeting, and fairing side panels with 1.2-inch adjustability let the rider direct airflow.

- Instrument panel contains an electronic analog speedometer and tachometer; LCD digital odometer, dual trip meters, gear position indicator, fuel, coolant and air temperature gauges, and clock; lights for neutral, high beam, turn signals, low oil and engine warnings--as well as real-time mileage, average mileage and air temperature.

- Adjustable ergonomics: the seat can be adjusted up or down by nearly an inch, and handlebar pullback angle is three-position adjustable over a half-inch range.

- Standard equipment Unified Braking System w/ABS: The front brake lever activates six of the eight front braking pistons; the rear brake pedal activates two rear pistons and the other two front pistons--provides balanced anti-lock braking in all conditions.

- Curved radiator with custom ducting and twin-ring cooling fans help keep engine and cockpit cool.

- Rear frame with integrated grab handle makes lifting the bike onto the center stand a snap

- Standard toolkit located in convenient storage compartment under passenger seat.

Sorry you're loosing her so soon.

For other interested parties, do have clear title in hand?

Good luck!

Good day FJR Bluesman,

I don't have the Title in hand, as I owe a couple more thousand on the bike.

The sale (just as any vehicle I ever owned with an existing lien) would be just like at the motorcycle dealership:

- The buyer brings a certified bank check or cash

- I and and buyer sign the state's official / legal bill of sale and transfer of ownership form (this permits vehicle registration under the name of the new owner)

- I transfer the motorcycle to the buyer

- I immediately satisfy the lien (if the buyer will get a lien of their own, their their lender will want to directly satisfy the lien)

- The Title then is released and gets mailed to me, and I present to the buyer

- during the Title processing standpoint, I have always coordinated with the lien holder (for release) and state DMV (for Title mailing) to assure the buyer get the title in the quickest manner.

Hope that answers your question, and thanks for the wish of good luck. With two small children; I am using the bike as a 3rd vehicle commuter bike to/from work. No need of a 3rd vehicle for that purpose :)

OP has requested that this posting be removed. Since there's a reply and context in place, I'm simply locking it.

Please remove. some of the information and price of the motorcycle has changed. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.