• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfixall101

Reaction score
2012 FJR. This bike is in excellent shape. It has 28923 miles and has been serviced regliously. It also comes with a lot of good stuff. It has the color matched Yamaha trunk, Yamaha bigger windsheild, Yamaha heated grips. Yamaha 12v plug, sliders, handle bar risers, confort seat and trottle lock. Most important is the Moto Cruise cruise control, which is a very good system, as well as a Traxxion Dynamic front and rear suspension. The handling verses stock is amazing. I also have the stock shock that will go with the bike.
You won't find a better FJR out there.
The exhaust cans in the picture are not part of the sale. I have the stock cans, in brand new condition. They only have 3000. miles on them. I will swap them out. If you interested in the aftermarket cans I can entertain an offer.

Any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 8505700913

Would help if you named your asking price. JSNS

Pretty soon some admin will come along and make you swear you read the first post in the for sale thread or write on the blackboard:

"When posting items for sale (you or another party), please describe the item in the topic including location and price. Please describe the item(s) in the topic title. If it's an item on another service (i.e. eBay, Craigslist, etc.), please include a link."

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to get a picture on here, but it hasn't worked. I'm sure it's user error.

I have an ad on Cycle Trader www.cycletrader.com/listing/2012-Yamaha-FJR-1300-AYB-5001834956 .

Picture assist...

5aa06e741815093f131cad78.jpg