• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sold a 2013 for $6,750 with just under 42,000 miles. I think his asking price is reasonable.

In addition to age, mileage, farkles and condition "Where and When" are huge determining factors. In some markets, you can hardly give away a bike like an FJR. Other places (especially in the spring) they may command a premium price.

Last edited by a moderator:
<br />might be a while at that asking price...he may want to consider another $1500 to the down side.
Maybe he's come down since you posted. I dont remember the asking price originally, but it's at $7k now.

Surely you aren't proposing $5500 is a more appropriate price...??? Unless, of course, you are hoping to buy and employing negotiation tactics. :)

<br />might be a while at that asking price...he may want to consider another $1500 to the down side.
Maybe he's come down since you posted. I dont remember the asking price originally, but it's at $7k now.

Surely you aren't proposing $5500 is a more appropriate price...??? Unless, of course, you are hoping to buy and employing negotiation tactics.
smile.png
Just going from experience, as I have sold my '13 FJR. Location matters, so it may not be appropriate for his area.

Last edited by a moderator: