• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 in Oklahoma for $6,950, 21,000 miles. Ebay

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's clearly a '13, just look at the fairings. That ain't no Gen2.

I guess the 2016 is making everything before it somewhat less valuable. Today you can buy a 2013 for 7G's, a 2014 is probably around 9 thousand today. And I only paid 12,300 for my 2014 some 18 months ago. Still, It's an amazing freaking bike.

There's one here in CA posted for 7k. It has over 50k miles on it, though.

I think this one on ebay was a bargain. But it doesn't seem too far off. I'm not sure what I could get for my '15 with 5400 miles. New ones have been listed at 10 or 11 k +tax. I imagine my '15 might fetch $9k, and I have no idea how rapid the sale would be.

Edit: ...not that I'm selling :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I am never selling my 09.. Brand new suspension made her brand new again. I think I'd die if I had to accept what the market seems to be pricing her at..

My best advice.....don't ever get into snowmobiling! It's not unusual to take a 50% hit in 2 or 3 years use!!
weirdsmiley.gif
weirdsmiley.gif

I might have a one owner 2013 for sale come Spring for the same money.....47K miles but new front and rear suspension off my '16
punk.gif
punk.gif