• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR 1300 ES For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NormKern

Reaction score
2014 Yamaha FJR 1300 ES for sale. Most reliable, most fun to ride of all road bikes I have owned. Selling only because I just purchased a new 2016 FJR ES. No electrical or mechanical issues, runs like new. Have full documentation of all mods and service work done since new.

15 months Yamaha YES warranty
Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with lifetime maps subscription
Powerlet, voltmeter, cig lighter power jack
Wired for Valentine One radar detector including interface to combine audio from GPS and V1. (V1 and V1 beeper box not included)
Yamaha Touring Windscreen
MV Motorrad handlebar setback and riser plate
79k miles
$6500

Located in Dayton, OH

Norm Kern
937-609-0931 (leave message if no answer)
[email protected]

Hi Norm, I PM'd you on FB, thought someone had spoofed you or something.

Nice bike at a nice price. Sure wish I was in the market today.

GLWS.

Paul

2014 Yamaha FJR 1300 ES for sale. Most reliable, most fun to ride of all road bikes I have owned. Selling only because I just purchased a new 2016 FJR ES. No electrical or mechanical issues, runs like new. Have full documentation of all mods and service work done since new.
15 months Yamaha YES warranty

Garmin Zumo 660 GPS with lifetime maps subscription

Powerlet, voltmeter, cig lighter power jack

Wired for Valentine One radar detector including interface to combine audio from GPS and V1. (V1 and V1 beeper box not included)

Yamaha Touring Windscreen

MV Motorrad handlebar setback and riser plate

79k miles

$6500

Located in Dayton, OH

Norm Kern

937-609-0931 (leave message if no answer)

[email protected]

Norm,

You must have spent a lot of time on that seat.....79K!!!!

Norm,You must have spent a lot of time on that seat.....79K!!!!
Went to a lot of MSTA rallies, out west twice, averaged about 70 days per year on the road. Been riding over 50 years on 15 different road bikes. Never had one that could cover miles in comfort and run with no problems like this one. Only reason for selling: Have a new 2016 ES sitting in the garage. Got it for the LED headlights, 6 speed tranny, lighter clutch action.

This '14 for sale offers a lucky buyer an opportunity to get a fantastic Gen III FJR at a Gen II price.

Norm Kern

No custom seat? Or are you moving it over to the new bike?
rolleyes.gif

This one is killing me! It's my favorite year/color. I'm in the market due to a left turning Ford which caused the demise of my 04 and me a well broken pelvis plus a couple of ribs at the beginning of August. I'm holding off until I know I can comfortably sit a mc, probably springtime.

GLWS