• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR ES for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinlow

Reaction score
2014 Yamaha FJR ES (electronic suspension). 5300 miles on it. Perfect working order, comes with Yamaha comfort seat as well as standard seat. Also includes Shad 49L top case, wired with power and third brake light. Tires are Pirelli Angel GT SpecA with around 1500 miles on them. Also includes GPS mount and a couple of ram mounts for things like phone, Gopro, etc. Replaced the standard silver sides with the matching body color sides, but the silver ones go with it too. Also includes Yamaha Extended Service (Y.E.S.) warranty, good until May 14th of 2019, transferrable to the new owner. Everything in perfect working order, just don't ride that much anymore. I'm in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. Email me at [email protected] if interested. $9500

Link to photos

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmkfipRH

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful bike. Id buy it if I didnt already have the same one in my garage, albeit with many more miles on mine.

Good luck with the sale. There will be a happy buyer somewhere in the future.

Ps - photo link worked OK for me obviously...

Last edited by a moderator: