• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 90516

Reaction score
I am sure I will hate myself for doing this, but it is time to sell this awesome machine. It is not getting ridden enough and there are other things I can do with the money. The bike has no damage except for a few rock chips and has never been dropped.I am the second owner of this bike and purchased it from Performance Plus in Memphis, TN where the original owner traded it for a BMW. The original owner bought it new from Performance and I have record of all the service performed by the shop or the owner. I purchased the bike in Sept 2017 with 15,409 miles.Performance performed the 16k service, a new battery and a new front tire. Tires are Michelin Pilot Road 4 GTOil has been changed according to factory recommendations with Yamaha Oil Filter and oil.Recent throttle body synch, head bolts properly torqued2 keys, plastic pieces for use when side bags removed, soft bag inserts for side bagsEverything works as it should and bike runs excellent. Current mileage 21,870Bike is located in Wentzville, MO 63385Add ons to remain with the bike:* Seth Lamm front (5’10” & 200 lbs)and rear (5’4” & 130 lbs) seats* PIAA 500 Hz horns* Wired for heated clothing* Extenda-fender (not currently installed, new in box)* Grip Buddies* MotoD 90 degree valve stems (not currently installed, new in box)* Ram ball installed on clutch leverThe following can be removed and stock items installed for price reduction* Yamaha touring windshield * Givi SR357 Rack * Givi V47NNT Tech Monokey top case (black and gray)* MV Motorad bar risers with Ram ball X-grip mount* HVMP extra heavy bar ends$8,900 as it sits with all add ons and stock items. Or I can remove the above 5 items and install stock pieces for a reduction of $600. Thanks.

Pictures can be seen in the CL posting 

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/d/wentzville-2014-yamaha-fjr-es/7086198836.html

Price drop to $8,500 as it sirs or $600 less without the 5 add ons listed.

The bike runs perfect, nothing wrong, nothing needed. This bike gets compliments everywhere I go. 

Beautiful bike!  So tempting, but with stock market slaughter I need to lay low until my investment fund value returns...