• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300ES, $11500, 3105mi, St Peters MO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BakerBoy

Reaction score
Another nice one, this one in a northwest St Louis suburb. I've no involvement, just posting for someone to drool over.
smile.png

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/5538329722.html

Text from the ad (bold emphasis added by me):

• 2014 Yamaha FJR1300ES Supersport Tourer
  • 3105 mileage - one owner - garage kept - no damage / dings - runs great
  • Extended Warranty until 8 April 2019
  • Candy Apple Red Metallic
  • 1300cc 4-CYL engine
  • Shaft Drive
  • Electric windshield
  • Electronic Suspension control
  • ABS / Cruise control / traction control
  • LED daytime running lights
  • D-mode - adjustable throttle control
  • Corbin smuggler trunk color-matched (original passenger seat included)
  • VStream touring windshield installed (original windshield included)
  • Canyon Cage front/rear crash bars installed (original removed parts included)
  • New unused Yamaha FJR touring tank bag included
  • Battery Tender connection
  • 12v heated clothing connection
  • Heated handgrips
  • Yamaha FJR shop manual included
  • Clear title
  • No trades
  • Come take a look at this awesome machine - Get ready for summer time riding.

I can hardly believe that people buy and farkle these bikes, ride them so little, and then unload them so quickly.
This is a perfect example of a "Celebrity" bike. This is the kind of deal I will be looking for next year.

You should be buying this one right now!
Skooter, I totally agree but I cannot get a loan on a toy. I mean, I could but I won't. First, the wife is not having any of that kind of talk. Second, we have 4 kids and no family money can go into Moto stuff. She gets the paycheck, I get poker winnings/losses. I also can work extra jobs for cash. Third, if I get a loan, she will know exactly how much stuff costs. When I pay cash, no questions come up. It's not like she actually even wants to know. I leave receipts lying around. She just doesn't care.

But then again that is an amazing deal. I just might ask her about making a payment plan. If I do not post again in 3 days please use my Spot page to find my dead body. Give me a proper burial please.

Btw, who the heck starts these kind of posts....sick demented mean spirited people!!

I can hardly believe that people buy and farkle these bikes, ride them so little, and then unload them so quickly.
This is a perfect example of a "Celebrity" bike. This is the kind of deal I will be looking for next year.
Amen to that. It's not a bad price for an A model. It's a great deal on an ES with some pricey add-ons.

I just don't get it. Maybe it seemed like a great idea at the time and he just doesn't have the time for it? Maybe the owner always buys the brand new model and flips it over every two years?

I think you should buy it.