2014 SW-FOG SHIRTS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
Ok...Brenda just sent me an email. Only 12 shirts have been ordered by 5 people, including Don and me.

IF YOU CONTACTED CYNTHIA ABOUT A SHIRT, YOUR ORDER WAS LOST. YOU NEED TO CONTACT BRENDA BY PHONE OR EMAIL. SHE WILL TAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND INFORMATION.

[email protected] or 505 881-1477. She is the owner, so she's not going anywhere.

Cynthia told me she had 20+ orders in her email folder, but a pissing match between her and a manager resulted in Cynthia leaving and the folder disappearing. IF YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO BRENDA, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL HER.

She is the ONLY contact. If you call and she is not there, leave her a message. She does special pricing for us so not everyone there is up to speed.

The shirts are gray T-Shirts with the Logo shown in the 2014 SW-FOG thread. The one with FJR going along the bottom. The cost per shirt is $12.00.

Call or email her, I think she prefers email. She will process your order and you will pay her. You can pay to have your shirt shipped to you, or I can take it with me to the meet. Remember, I am on an FJR too, so if we have 100 shirts, I'm gonna have problems. So if you order more than 2, it may be a good idea to have extras shipped.

If I left anything out, please let me know.

Don, will you please let the BMW Dorks in on all this? I know the shirts are not overpriced like the BMW stuff they are used to, but if it makes them feel better, they can each give me another $20 when I get to Silver City. We'll use it for beer!!

THE CUTOFF DATE FOR SHIRT ORDERS IS MAY 25. SO IF YOU'RE WANTING A SHRIT, MAKE SURE TO GET AN ORDER IN BY THEN.

Last edited by a moderator:
"WheatonFJR" represents "the more things change, the more they stay the same." See above photo if in doubt.

(Does bashing Mark get me a free beer?)

I don't remember Mark looking like that. I coulda swore he was younger and handsomer. WTF happened to all his hair? His crappy attitude is affecting his portrait. He needs to ride. Anyone have a 4x4 and a trailer he can borrow? Lol

He was mooning the camera.... they both look the same.

Little turd ain't much to look at, but he sure can ride.......

"WheatonFJR" represents "the more things change, the more they stay the same." See above photo if in doubt.
(Does bashing Mark get me a free beer?)
If that's "bashing", you need to work a little harder at it, or are obviously out of practice, Skip.

He was mooning the camera.... they both look the same.
Little turd ain't much to look at, but he sure can ride.......
Dios mio Señor Skip, if that was Papa Chuy Viejo's El Perro (dog) I'd have shaved its ass and trained it to walk backwards! Mas Feo, Mas Malo y El Mas Loco!

E-Mail is sent and T-Shirt is ordered. I'm so damn excited for this ride I can't take it any more. On a brighter note I took the Tenere for my first ride of the year yesterday and toured all of Abercrombie's paved streets, all four blocks of them.
rolleyes.gif
It was 45 degrees, patches of melting snow and ice, street covered in salt & sand, and glorious!

Spoke to Cynthia today and T-shirts for Son Seth and Papa Chuy are ordered up. I was a little surprised when Cynthia said that AJ ordered his in a halter top, not surprised at all when she said WheatonFJR ordered his up in a man thong! But this is the FJR Forum: Don't ask and don't tell! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Spoke to Cynthia today and T-shirts for Son Seth and Papa Chuy are ordered up. I was a little surprised when Cynthia said that AJ ordered his in a halter top, not surprised at all when she said WheatonFJR ordered his up in a man thong! But this is the FJR Forum: Don't ask and don't tell! jes' sayin' and nuff said!
Don,

You've been smokin' dope again, aincha?

Don,

You've been smokin' dope again, aincha?
Yo Dude, never stopped ese!

Shirts ordered today. Advised Cynthia that AJ can carry the shirts to Silver City, but they can be shipped too.

I'm also excited to see the drunkard, pot smoking crack-heads!

Ok, as of today, some stuff changed at ZiaGraphics. Cynthia is no longer there which irritates me. I am now speaking to the owner, Brenda. The first post has been updated. Problem is people that may have already ordered shirts. I'm under the impression that no one has paid for shirts yet. Cynthia told me she had all the emailed orders in her email, pending her sending requests for payment. As of right now, Brenda can't find them, but that doesn't mean she won't. The price hasn't changed, so still $12ea, I just wanna make sure everyone has the opportuinty to pay and get a shirt.

So, if you ordered a shirt or are going to order a shirt, please send me a PM. Put what you ordered and the name you used for the order. This way I can make sure everyone gets their shirts. I prolly should have just done this in the first place. This is what I get.

Don, will you get with the BMW guys and either figure out who has ordered and their name? I want to be sure they're taken care of too. Also, check your voicemail.