2014 SW-FOG SHIRTS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, as of today, some stuff changed at ZiaGraphics. Cynthia is no longer there which irritates me. I am now speaking to the owner, Brenda. The first post has been updated. Problem is people that may have already ordered shirts. I'm under the impression that no one has paid for shirts yet. Cynthia told me she had all the emailed orders in her email, pending her sending requests for payment. As of right now, Brenda can't find them, but that doesn't mean she won't. The price hasn't changed, so still $12ea, I just wanna make sure everyone has the opportuinty to pay and get a shirt.
So, if you ordered a shirt or are going to order a shirt, please send me a PM. Put what you ordered and the name you used for the order. This way I can make sure everyone gets their shirts. I prolly should have just done this in the first place. This is what I get.

Don, will you get with the BMW guys and either figure out who has ordered and their name? I want to be sure they're taken care of too. Also, check your voicemail.
HotRodZilla: Moved this entire FJR Reply #19 over to AZ Beemers, will email both You and Brenda after I finish my Tequila Sunrise! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://ziagraphics.com Alrighty-Roo, Brenda is up and running for taking our SW-FOG 2014 shirt orders. Five minutes after I sent her this email she called me for my VISA #: Stanley Family T-Shirt order is completed. Nice Lady, please contact her ASAP: 1: Email: [email protected] 2: Phone: 505-881-1477

===============================================================================================================

Hi Brenda, I wanted to reconfirm my 3 shirt order with you for SW-FOG 2014 being held in Silver City, New Mexico. Please tell me how to get my VISA # sent to you!

3XL: Don
2XL: Son Seth
XL: Girlfriend Donna

Sincerely yours,

Don Stanley
Chandler, AZ 85225

Called Brenda today and ordered one Large and One Medium Shirt.

Asked about the Western FJ Riders shirts, but she had no information on them yet. She will look at Cynthia's e-mails to see if any info there.

Longrider

(the one with creaky bones)

Called Brenda today and ordered one Large and One Medium Shirt.
Asked about the Western FJ Riders shirts, but she had no information on them yet. She will look at Cynthia's e-mails to see if any info there.

Longrider

(the one with creaky bones)
Longrider Bruce, Brenda has to get Bustanut joker's jockey shorts order completed before she can start on Western FJ Riders shirts. jes' sayin' and nuff said!

They're working on your jockey shorts but they're having a sizing issue. They can't find them with a small enough cod piece yet enough material to cover the huge asshole. I told her you're shaped "funny."

They're working on your jockey shorts but they're having a sizing issue. They can't find them with a small enough cod piece yet enough material to cover the huge asshole. I told her you're shaped "funny."
Making contact with Brenda of Zia Graphics today, T-shirt ordering should commence on Monday! JSNS!

SWFOG2014_BW.jpg

Ok...Brenda just sent me an email. Only 12 shirts have been ordered by 5 people, including Don and me.

IF YOU CONTACTED CYNTHIA ABOUT A SHIRT, YOUR ORDER WAS LOST. YOU NEED TO CONTACT BRENDA BY PHONE OR EMAIL. SHE WILL TAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND INFORMATION.

[email protected] or 505 881-1477. She is the owner, so she's not going anywhere.

Cynthia told me she had 20+ orders in her email folder, but a pissing match between her and a manager resulted in Cynthia leaving and the folder disappearing. IF YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO BRENDA, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL HER.

https://ziagraphics.com Alrighty-Roo, Brenda is up and running for taking our SW-FOG 2014 shirt orders. Five minutes after I sent her this email she called me for my VISA #: Stanley Family T-Shirt order is completed. Nice Lady, please contact her ASAP: 1: Email: [email protected] 2: Phone: 505-881-1477

===============================================================================================================

Hi Brenda, I wanted to reconfirm my 3 shirt order with you for SW-FOG 2014 being held in Silver City, New Mexico. Please tell me how to get my VISA # sent to you!

Sincerely yours,

Don Stanley
Chandler, AZ 85225
That's a laundry basket full of X's!

Don't forget a Medium for your el'Kanuckian buddy Billy ;)

Sincerely yours,

Don Stanley
Chandler, AZ 85225
That's a laundry basket full of X's!

Don't forget a Medium for your el'Kanuckian buddy Billy
wink.png
Yeah right KJ, good luck getting a Medium T-shirt on that Warsaw Walrus! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!

1044819_10152379208060931_517200931_n.jpg

STOP SCREWING AROUND AND ORDER YOUR SHIRTS.

DON, you gotta pass this on to the Beemer crowd. If I have people who didn't get a hold of Brenda asking me for their shirt they ordered but never paid Cynthia for, I'm gonna have a hemorrhage.

Get the word out.

STOP SCREWING AROUND AND ORDER YOUR SHIRTS.
DON, you gotta pass this on to the Beemer crowd. If I have people who didn't get a hold of Brenda asking me for their shirt they ordered but never paid Cynthia for, I'm gonna have a hemorrhage.

Get the word out.
Thanks AJ, I will move this over to the AZ Beemers Website right after I translate it into German! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Bump Reminder: This is the very cool SW-FOG design from phroenips and Scott, it will be $12 on a gray short sleeve T-Shirt. AJ will get them to Silver City, New Mexico. If you are real lucky your shirt will be in HotRodZilla's right saddlebag, he carries his dirty underwear, hankies and socks in his left saddlebag! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

SWFOG2014_BW.jpg

Caveat emptor: Papa Chuy Viejo can make no guarantees that 'Zilla won't rub his sweaty balls on your shirt, that is completely out of my control ese! JSNS!

Wish I could afford one, but I'm on a fixed income now. You know how it is, dog food comes first.....
Yo Skip, it is really great news that you are bringing your Puppy to SW-FOG; HotRodZilla is also bringing his el Perro to Silver City, NM: Meet "Lil' AJ", ese! JSNS!

mexican-sombrero-dog--hat-1.jpg

Keep it up Don. I'm training my perrito to bite you in the balls when he sees you. It's a good thing you're so old, because he can't jump very high.

Keep it up Don. I'm training my perrito to bite you in the balls when he sees you. It's a good thing you're so old, because he can't jump very high.
And obviously, he won't need a large mouth to get it done.
THIS is HotRodZilla's el Perrito, ese! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

mastiff-neapolitan-dog-harness-neapolitan_LRG.JPG