2014 SW-FOG SHIRTS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shirts ordered!

Brenda is awesome! She allowed me to send her shirts to do the printing on. :good:

AJ, She mentioned that you are bringing a lot of shirts with you, But i asked if she could send them back to me if there is time. Otherwise, I will grab them from you.

One month and counting!!!

hyper.gif

Shirts ordered!
Brenda is awesome! She allowed me to send her shirts to do the printing on.
good.gif

AJ, She mentioned that you are bringing a lot of shirts with you, But i asked if she could send them back to me if there is time. Otherwise, I will grab them from you.

One month and counting!!!

hyper.gif
Either way is good. I'm just glad you're going. We're gonna have some fun.

Just so BeemerDonS and Hotrodzilla know, there are two companies that rent hamsters and gerbils by the hour in Silver City.

The best is Bob's Butt Buddies, and I hear that Crazy Colon Critters is also good to deal with.

BUMP REMINDER!

https://www.sw-fog.com SW-FOG 2014 is just 27 days away, but you can still get your shirt if you call brenda as soon as possible! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

https://ziagraphics.com Alrighty-Roo, Brenda is up and running for taking our SW-FOG 2014 shirt orders. Five minutes after I sent her this email she called me for my VISA #: Stanley Family T-Shirt order is completed. Nice Lady, please contact her ASAP: 1: Email: [email protected] 2: Phone: 505-881-1477

===============================================================================================================

Hi Brenda, I wanted to reconfirm my 3 shirt order with you for SW-FOG 2014 being held in Silver City, New Mexico. Please tell me how to get my VISA # sent to you!

3XL: Don
2XL: Son Seth
XL: Girlfriend Donna

Sincerely yours,

Don Stanley
Chandler, AZ 85225
BUMP REMINDER!

BUMP REMINDER!

https://www.sw-fog.com SW-FOG 2014 is just 22 days away, but you can still get your T-shirt if you call Brenda as soon as possible! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

https://ziagraphics.com Alrighty-Roo, Brenda is up and running for taking our SW-FOG 2014 shirt orders. Five minutes after I sent her this email she called me for my VISA #: Stanley Family T-Shirt order is completed. Nice Lady, please contact her ASAP: 1: Email: [email protected] 2: Phone: 505-881-1477

Please Note: If you want HotRodZilla to rub his sweaty balls on your shirt, add at least 3 extra days to your order time, so he can go to the gym and workout!

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, I talked to Brenda today.

1: THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY TO ORDER IS THE 26TH. They're gonna print them on the 27th and I'm gonna pick them up on the 28th.

2: Brenda said only 12 people have ordered shirts. I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN FOR 16 'EFFIN SHIRTS. That's not fair to Brenda's business for the deal she is giving us, and she's doing them one at a time.

With the number of people that piped up wanting shirts, around 40 bikes going, and then only 12 actually order...Not cool at all. I don't care where this is next year. I won't offer my friends up, so don't ask.

AJ, I just bumped this over at the AZ Beemers Club Forum Website. Hopefully this will generate more T-Shirt orders for Brenda, we BMW Brethren light up our Cuban cigars with $50 bills! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have e-mailed Brenda twice and have yet to hear from her.
Well crap. I hope that's not what's going on with others. She sends me emails as updates and responds quickly, so I wonder if something's up. I'll go double check the address I typed. In the meantime, if you want a shirt, can you call her? She'll take your order and payment at the same time. 505-881-1477.

I know, i am late ordering my shirts. Its the 11th of May and Mothers Day. I wanted to call Brenda today, but under the circumstances, i might get yelled at. So i sent her a text message. Sent one to AJ also. No response from either of them yet. But its also only 8am too just to make matters worst.

However, its probably AJ's Fault... somehow.

Dude...That's not her cell phone I listed, it's her company phone at her business. They're not open on Sundays. Call her tomorrow.

I need support! I ordered T-Shirts on Monday (May 12), a few days after the absolute final day to order T-Shirts. And AJ is bringing them to Silver City. He'll need an extra vehicle to haul all of those shirts. otherwise he won't have room for any underwear. I seem to aggravate AJ for some reason, maybe he is jealous of my scooter!