2014 SW-FOG SHIRTS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need support! I ordered T-Shirts on Monday (May 12), a few days after the absolute final day to order T-Shirts. And AJ is bringing them to Silver City. He'll need an extra vehicle to haul all of those shirts. otherwise he won't have room for any underwear. I seem to aggravate AJ for some reason, maybe he is jealous of my scooter!
You are SO weird! The cutoff date was changed to the 26th. I have the 25th in the original post now, just so no one procrastinates tooooooo long. So far I have plenty of room on the bike for the shirts ordered. Stop stressing out. AND, stop mentioning your scooter. I AM crazy jealous of it. It is so manly. I bet it gives Bust a raging woody.

I need support! I ordered T-Shirts on Monday (May 12), a few days after the absolute final day to order T-Shirts. And AJ is bringing them to Silver City. He'll need an extra vehicle to haul all of those shirts. otherwise he won't have room for any underwear. I seem to aggravate AJ for some reason, maybe he is jealous of my scooter!
You are SO weird! The cutoff date was changed to the 26th. I have the 25th in the original post now, just so no one procrastinates tooooooo long. So far I have plenty of room on the bike for the shirts ordered. Stop stressing out. AND, stop mentioning your scooter. I AM crazy jealous of it. It is so manly. I bet it gives Bust a raging woody.
'Zilla and Bust I keep telling you that Big Dan has a serious peyote problem, we're going to have to stage a drug intervention at SW-FOG in Silver City! JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.sw-fog.com SW-FOG 2014 is just 14 days away, there is still room at the Silver City Econolodge; if you can, attend this fun FJR Event!

Like AJ previously said, you can still order your SW-FOG 2014 shirts until Monday, May 26; so, you still have twelve days to order your shirt ese!

Please Note: Even Burgman Bad Boys will be attending SW-FOG 2014 and will be wearing their SW-FOG T-shirts, ese! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos!

Day6-100-L.jpg

Bump Reminder: This is the very cool SW-FOG design from phroenips and Scott, it will be $12 on a gray short sleeve T-Shirt. AJ will get them to Silver City, New Mexico. If you are real lucky your shirt will be in HotRodZilla's right saddlebag, he carries his dirty underwear, hankies and socks in his left saddlebag! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!
SWFOG2014_BW.jpg
BUMP!

PS: For an extra $2 per shirt, our AJ - HotRodZilla will customize your SW-FOG shirt by rubbing his sweaty balls on it for you ese!

I was going to avoid the sweaty ball smell by having the shirt sent to me. Somehow that got off track so Brenda is going to give my shirt to AJ, who promised to iron in the the sweaty balls flavor for me. Let see if AJ comes through?

I mean who else on the Forum can say with all honesty they got to ride Beemdons 2005 FJR after Bust road it AND has a sweaty balls iron shirt from AJ? Man am I special or what?
biggrin.png

I leave for SW FOG tomorrow.

I was going to avoid the sweaty ball smell by having the shirt sent to me. Somehow that got off track so Brenda is going to give my shirt to AJ, who promised to iron in the the sweaty balls flavor for me. Let see if AJ comes through?
I mean who else on the Forum can say with all honesty they got to ride Beemdons 2005 FJR after Bust road it AND has a sweaty balls iron shirt from AJ? Man am I special or what? :D

I leave for SW FOG tomorrow.
Just make sure you look under the seat for bed bugs, wipe the hand grips with alcohol and don't fart, the chemical reaction could cause an explosion.

Seriously, what is the total count on the shirts? I spoke one-on-one with Brenda, she took my order for two 2XL shirts. I do hope there were more shirts ordered by SWFOG attendees.

Seriously, what is the total count on the shirts? I spoke one-on-one with Brenda, she took my order for two 2XL shirts. I do hope there were more shirts ordered by SWFOG attendees.
I ordered one twice and got charged once. We will see if I get a shirt. LOL

Brenda called me Thursday, I think. She said about 20 shirts were ordered. I'll pick them up on the 28th. If you talked to Brenda, you will have a shirt.

WooHoo...I have the shirts. 23 of them, 25 if I count C's and mine. All look good, and everything is spelled right. I was able to get them all in the left saddlebag, so I don't have to use any for a cushion. Darn!

I'll see you all in a bit.

WooHoo...I have the shirts. 23 of them, 25 if I count C's and mine. All look good, and everything is spelled right. I was able to get them all in the left saddlebag, so I don't have to use any for a cushion. Darn!
There are going to be some depressed customers... No SWEATY BALLS???

There are going to be some depressed customers... No SWEATY BALLS???
Last night after a great steak house dinner just down the road from the Econolodge, with some looney tunes Waitresses: 'Zilla passed out the way cool SW-FOG 2014 shirts, after AJ had announced to the crowd that he put all of the shirts in his left saddlebag and then proceeded to lay down a greasy stinky wet chorizo/queso/frijoles fart on them as he quickly closed the lid so that the shirts would properly bake all the way from Albuquerque to Silver City.

HotRodZilla is a great guy for taking on this time and energy consuming shirt project, plus all of the spelling was correct on our shirts this time!

Official SW-FOG 2014 Group Photo will be taken by Fontanaman Jim in the North parking lot of the Econolodge at 4:30pm, please wear your Rally Shirts!

At 5pm! pegscraper Ed did some checking for good dinner grub and The Jalisco Cafe at 100 S Bullard St, Silver City for great New Mexico style Mexican food was highly recommended for large groups but reservations must be made soon for a head count. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60831-d511980-Reviews-The_Jalisco_Cafe-Silver_City_New_Mexico.html

Ok...I have ONE unclaimed 2XL shirt. The problem is Brenda lost the name of the person it belongs to, but gave me the last four numbers from their credit card, so I don't know who to ask. I'm 85% sure everyone who showed up got their T, but maybe someone slipped through.

IF you ordered a 2XL shirt and did not get it, you can respond here or by PM. I will verify the last 4 of your card, by PM of course, and send it out. Whether you showed up or not, it's yours.

Someone lemme know!!

Thanks once again for organizing the shirt buy AJ. And share our gratitude to Brenda for her great prices and work on getting them ready. I know in the few shirts that were ordered, the profit involved was minimal.