2015 Black Hills FJR Roundup 25-28 June 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most epic non-cba 300 mile today chasing the Billie from Canukistan..... and i got the pix to prove it.
Sorry BeemerD, I'll try to get a pix of the Billie stuffing the Niehart hole with food 2morrow!
Yep Billy Fitz is a very good phat rider. Looking forward to the pics.
Fixed.

Great dinner tonight, when you can cut a steak with a plastic knife that is an inch and a half thick you know that it's about as good as it gets.

The wife and I also wanted to say thanks to John and everyone who put this together it was fantastic. The riding, food, new friends, and laughs just added to the experience. We are looking forward to next year.

Finally back in the barn after 3500ish odd miles. Terrible wind and hot temps the last few days...it isn't right when it's 95 at the house! We don't do 95!!

Great trip, always nice to see old friends and make new ones. Have a ton of pics to go through...from a preliminary look, we've got some nice ones. Thanks again to John and his army of helpers, most excellent rally and meal. Looking forward to next year!

--G&J

Finally back in the barn after 3500ish odd miles. Terrible wind and hot temps the last few days...it isn't right when it's 95 at the house! We don't do 95!!
Great trip, always nice to see old friends and make new ones. Have a ton of pics to go through...from a preliminary look, we've got some nice ones. Thanks again to John and his army of helpers, most excellent rally and meal. Looking forward to next year!

--G&J
+1

JimieJimie, Panman and I are home safe and sound. Well not some much sound on Panman's rocking rims but he is home.

Thanks, it was awesome. Iowa fellow was some drunk in the room between Don and I. We got to ride with the good Iowa fellow, thanks for riding with us Craig.