2015 MotoGP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son is a hard core Marquez fan, while he was disappointed he knew it was a great race and a great ending...sometimes "rubbin's racin" !

d3ab236affbedfa015016ca2e2d465d2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad they resolved the incident quickly! Pretty obvious that Rossi didn't do anything wrong though. Awesome race, I just wish I didn't know the outcome already when I watched it! Gonna be a great year of racing!

Well I signed up to read MotoGP. $97.00 to $139.00 to join and get live HD or videos. We will think about that one. It would be nice to sample one race to see how the wife takes to it. The misses goes absolutely bonkers if I turn on Winston Cup. Drives her nuts and the she devil comes out quick.

Just sayin,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I signed up to read MotoGP. $97.00 to $139.00 to join and get live HD or videos. We will think about that one. It would be nice to sample one race to see how the wife takes to it. The misses goes absolutely bonkers if I turn on Winston Cup. Drives her nuts and the she devil comes out quick.
Just sayin,

Dave
Need two TV's so she can watch her own

I'm glad I set my DVR to record it. Rossi was on his game for sure.
Yeah it sure is nice to watch the race while I'm at work but if I miss it - I got it set to record on my DVR.

Fox Sports plays the 3 races in succession.....

I'm glad I set my DVR to record it. Rossi was on his game for sure.
Yeah it sure is nice to watch the race while I'm at work but if I miss it - I got it set to record on my DVR.

Fox Sports plays the 3 races in succession.....
Not sure what happened this past week for me. I've got Dish and it said it recorded it, even had the correct title but when I went to watch, it was soccer?? So I had to find it on the internet, worked too but I hope that doesn't become the norm.

If the rest of the season is like Argentina, it will be a spectacle for sure! I was impressed with Crutchlow's performance as well, with essentially the same setup as Marquez...

This weeks race was a little more predictable. It was good to see Lorenzo wake up, it was looking like he might be losing a ride otherwise. What's happened with Ducati? They seemed to have lost ground?

This weeks race was a little more predictable. It was good to see Lorenzo wake up, it was looking like he might be losing a ride otherwise. What's happened with Ducati? They seemed to have lost ground?
Hope Lorenzo can keep on form now on to make the season more exciting. Ducati GP-15 is a brand new design this year so it's a learning process track by track to fine tune it. This result is just growing pains. What's also interesting is how well Suzuki is doing and how poorly Aprilia is doing. Great season so far.

Agreed, that was exhilarating to watch. Hell, wifey was curled up on the couch and riveted to the race. Btw, she hated racing, until she started watching MotoGP with me. :grin:

Looks like Honda is grooming Jack Miller for Pedrosa's spot in near future. I don't think losing the 2 liters of fuel will hurt the Ducati. Losing the softer option tire will make front row more difficult, but it looks like they can challenge with the harder option anyway. I believe Lorenzo is on a mission, like Rossi. Both are more determined than ever.
Yeah, but the reason Dovi lost Qatar was he was on softer tires and no side grip left last few laps. I think it will affect how the bike will handle early in the race with a full fuel load and not have the extra margin of grip that soft tires give at the start.

I don't think Lorenzo is in the same league as Marquez and Rossi for mental toughness. I really think they will mess with his head to the point he will never recover. He will win races, but I don't think he will be able to put together another championship.
"I don't think Lorenzo is in the same league as Marquez and Rossi for mental toughness. I really think they will mess with his head to the point he will never recover. He will win races, but I don't think he will be able to put together another championship."

Hmmmmm......... Lot of season left but he appears to have found something.

That Moto2 race was the best of the bunch. Zarco has become a beast of late, great racing! :thumbsup: