2015 MotoGP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes.... that was a great race from start to finish. Did not turn out the way I wanted it to, but good tight racing, multiple changes in position among the lead pack and a dead Sea Gull made it seem like a sprint to the finish from the start.

The fastest track on the circuit, and it didn't disappoint! Not the result I wanted, but a fantastic race to watch nonetheless.

DVR'd it, haven't watched it yet but thanks to the kind Internet, I know the outcome. Still looking forward to it however w a beer(s) in hand.

DVR'd it, haven't watched it yet but thanks to the kind Internet, I know the outcome. Still looking forward to it however w a beer(s) in hand.
I DVRed it as well but didn't read the thread until I'd watched the race.. I hate it when they put the outcome in the thread title.
rolleyes.gif

What's worse, I was watching the Moto 3 race once, and the banner across the bottom told the winner of the MotoGP race before they'd aired the race.