2016-02-08 200k Miles on KrZy8

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
published by dcarver on Mon, 02/08/2016 - 19:45

Forums:
dCarver's rides

So then... Finally. 200k miles on KrZy8, a 2006 FJR. Second engine, so not a purist 200k. Still, allot of seat time and smiles for miles.

As luck would not have it, she hit the mark while commuting home from work and not some glorious fab ride.

No, not yet.. still 6 miles short. Avila Bay, CA. 75 degrees F.

That odo needs to read 140,470 to equal 200k. This is the third odo. The first one recalled. The second one Bambi got. Clock NOT reset to daylight savings.

I know, such a tease.. Harford Pier.

OK then, here it is, finally, 200k. And I got to say this gurl has many more miles to run, she's running better now than she has, perhaps, ever.

Looking back, at all the issues, e.g. Bambi strike, low volts charging, low compression in cyl 1, head gasket replacement to find out she's bleeding water into cyl 1, replacement engine sponsored by Fairlaner and supported by FjRay and KaitsDad....

Very appreciative of the FjrForum community.

Well done.

Now then, 300k?

Congrats Mr. President !

Hoping we meet up in September with Steve (03silverbullet) Get a picture of our 3 bikes together, as they would most likely represent

over 800k between them by then… IF mine survives the Haul Rd. again.

Way to go DC, is she going to Death Valley
No, truck and camper a female human and female doggie!
Huh
weirdsmiley.gif
? With 200k you ain't no rookie but my friend, it looks like you need some help here:

female human drives truck pulling camper & toting female canine. You ride bike. Solutions for nonexistant problems are my specialty. Send beer, PM for address.

Most excellent mi amigo! Congrats on such a significant achievement!

Now when are you going to get 200k on papa chuy's FJR?

Way to go DC, is she going to Death Valley
No, truck and camper a female human and female doggie!
Huh
weirdsmiley.gif
? With 200k you ain't no rookie but my friend, it looks like you need some help here:

female human drives truck pulling camper & toting female canine. You ride bike. Solutions for nonexistant problems are my specialty. Send beer, PM for address.
+ 1. Winner. Ding ding ding.

And congrats on the accomplishment.

Most excellent mi amigo! Congrats on such a significant achievement!
Now when are you going to get 200k on papa chuy's FJR?
Wonderful question, Skoot.

..and one I don't have an answer for.

Naomi is currently in for serious jewelry.

When she is ready, with LD capabilities, (from a CBA perspective, of course :fuck: ) then Naomi will be the LD rides, the long trips, my Long Bike.

And sweet KrZy8 will be my commuter, my companion, my pal.

As much as I like prepping Naomi -

Right now, KrZy8 is my gurl.

Somehow, the transfer hasn't been there yet; someday, yes..

but for now, she is still BD's.

Hope this doesn't sound funny, for inaminate objects and all.

but if you don't get it,

:fuck:

Hugs n Kisses

from Twowheelnut