2016-12-11 Santa Margarita Pozo Creston

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Don't have much time to devote so short and sweet on words.

For you snow-bound peeps.. This RR is for you.

Got KryZ8's starter relay replaced and decided to go ride instead of working on Naomi. The morning broke foggy, wet, gloomy and cold.

This is later afternoon, heading south on El Camino Real into Santa Margarita, CA.

A quick visual of Santa Margarita, just north of San Luis Obispo, CA. Heading east from 101.

Lumber yard.

Ancient Peaks winery. They bought my buds 100 acres for a cool million and set them up for life..

My other bud George owns 'Granada Farm's. I think he's hanging on thinking someday the property will be worth BILLIONS!

Feedlot.

Rustic Lumbe yard. He makes coolio stuff.

Antique mall.

Artist den.

You can figure it out..

The Porch Cafe. Good food and WiFi. These two were headed towards 101 from 58W.

The Mercantile is one old building. It's original. Raw. Buy steak there. Get Beer.

SM Park.

Leaving town on Pozo Road.

Andrew.

Pioneers before us.

Stinking-water-consuming-good-for-nothing-wineries. Sucking our groundwater dry. Hate them. Drink whiskey, not wine.

Rinaconda, CA!

1 MILLION bucks in the safe. Try to crack it. I dare you.

On the way to Pozo Saloon.

KEEP MOVING, THE BUZZARDS ARE CIRCLING!

I still don't know what this building was. Everytime I ride by, I wonder. Then I never research.

Pozo.

Yer killing me Carver. Complaining about the cold weather and perfectly blue skies? Argh. Nice ride report. Thank for sharing with use snowbound, weatherbound chumps in the northlands.

Very nice. I like this area as well. Been thru SM several times, funny, dont recall seeing half of those places. I need to slow down a bit :) Thx for sharing.