2016 EOM room share thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro Joe

FYYFF
Reaction score
I guess I'll start this...just in case anyone is looking to split the room that I have reserved 9/22-9/25. PM me if interested.

I'll try to control myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't reserved a room, yet but will be looking to split with someone. I'm Female/non smoker/snores occasionally. I have been told I don't actually snore per se... but breath loud.

Is that an empty bottle photo?
More like an empty jar!
...How was that helpful?
finger.gif

All kidding aside... I'm looking for a roomy.

I found roomates. I'm out of this thread... bye!

I have had a room reserved since June. It is room #113, 2-queen beds on the front of the hotel, downstairs, about 5 rooms from the lobby entry, and near the ice machine. Looks like my brother will be a no show, so need a room mate.

Anyone still looking for a roomie? Non-smoker and much quieter snorer now w/ my cpap machine, give me a shout please.
Hey Mike, I have a room booked at the Ramada for the 22 - 25 with an extra bed available. I have been riding the fence trying to make sure I get everything done around here. I will give it some final thought in the morning and try to get back to you ASAP if I can make this or not.

EDIT!

Phuck it! No way I'm going to get everything done around here so I am in.
argue.gif
Wife was fine with that.
uhoh.gif

Latest posts