• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2016 FJR 1300 ES for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

louatlvc

Reaction score
Like-new condition with 3,341 miles.

Selling for two reasons. I was in a dual sport accident last month and fractured my leg in three places. Needed surgery and will likely not ride remainder of season. Also, I am pretty short (27 in. inseam). I ordered bike new and after delivery, realized I'm a bit short to manage bike around parking lots etc. Bike has never fallen over and has no scrapes, chips, or dings.

Extras included:

Cee Baily windshield and OEM shield

Yamaha color/key matched top touring case

Spencer seat mod

Heli-bar system

PIAA dual horns

Transferrable Yamaha extended warranty until 2012.

This is a pristine bike with no issues whatsoever. I'm pricing it far below what I have invested and will not sell for less. $12,500. Title in hand.

Lou Laguna (717) 319-2607

I'm not sure how to post photos but I just posted on CL (Harrisburg PA) and have photos there. Also can send them via text if interested.

Might want to revise you transferrable warranty date.

Don't worry about the photos. We all know what it looks like.

Are all the farkles installed?

Good luck with your sale.

Gary

You know, I am thinking about replacing my 1st gen with a new FJR. I work in Harrisburg, I should take a look at yours before I buy new... I will send you a PM.

What color is it?

Thanks for catching that Gary. Warranty until 2021.

Yes. All installed. Also, I forgot to list that along with the rear touring case I installed an aluminum sub frame reinforcement which is supposed to add to the weight capacity. It's invisible unless you look under the seat.

A picture help for ya....

https://harrisburg.craigslist.org/mcy/d/yamaha-fjr-es/6218209773.html

00808_5sNanLA7pwo_1200x900.jpg

That blue is so gorgeous... helluva deal there on a practically new bike with extra farkles already done. GTWS

How did I know Joe was going to show up on this thread,

Hope it works out,

Dave

EDIT: Graigs list: This posting has been deleted by its author

I am guessing it's sold and to you know who.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am!
Nice bike, and the difference is amazing between my 2004 and the 2016 ES. I loved my '04, but I think I am going to love this a whole lot more, especially 2-up.

Don't tell RenoJohn about your conclusions. He's pretty convinced that Gen 3's are too big and heavy to have any fun on, or do well in the IBR for that matter......

What I find very interesting is this - I know that they are a much heavier bike, but (presumably because of the suspension improvements) it feels lighter to me. Granted, it was only a test ride, and I was not two-up, but I was very impressed. Maybe Reno John will want to buy my '04! :D

I am guessing it's sold and to you know who.
I know who, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.