• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2016 FJR1300 ES For Sale With Lots of Desired Extras - $12,800

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnirtsnod

Reaction score
Too many birthdays have put me in the position of needing to sell the bike that I love. Neck and knee problems have made riding cross country trips more difficult and tipping the enjoyability factor for me so I have to get rid of it. Recently serviced at dealer and all recalls have been completed. With only 22,679 miles added going across the US and into Canada. It's be forever garage kept when not out on a road trip. If you are reading this, you know the features of the ES models so I don't need to list them - so here are the extras that go along with my 2016 FJR1300 ES:
  • Zumo 590 LM GPS with TPMs and lifetime map updates and mid-handlebar cradle mount (see photo);
  • Clearwater "Darla" riding lights with green/yellow caps added ($30 extra) that really differentiate you as you ride more safely;
  • Brand new front and rear tires waiting for the remaining tire tread to be to be worn down - 2,000-3,000 miles (estimated) of good riding left on existing tires;
  • Leather Corbin saddle - rider only
  • Yamaha Touring windscreen along with stock windscreen;
  • Yamaha service manual;
  • PIAA dual horns to eliminate the stock "beep" and make a more robust warning sound;
  • Nelson-Riggs bike cover;
  • SW Mototech, metal tail cover to aid in mounting gear over the bike tail section;
  • Garage wall mounts to securely hang hard, side bags while "Sporting";
  • Keyed, behind-the license plate storage compartment for discrete storage.
Disclaimer - On my third day of owning the bike, I managed a stationary drop, scuffing the left side mirror - OH NO! Newbie Mistake!! Barely noticeable but visible in photo if you are able to zoom in. It never slowed me down due to excessive, left-side drag. ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_2710.jpg
    IMG_2710.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2695.jpg
    IMG_2695.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2699.jpg
    IMG_2699.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2692.jpg
    IMG_2692.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2694.jpg
    IMG_2694.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2693.jpg
    IMG_2693.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 80
New member. One post. "Call me".

It was reported (for obvious reasons given the recent complaints about scammers). I've approved it since it's out of AR (and not India, or Pakistan, or...).

I'm a serious buyer with 4 FJR's under my belt in the past From Pensacola, FL, Please email me or call 850-449-99 nine Eight