• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

INACTIVE 2016 fjr1300A for sale 9m. miles excellent condition. $11,500 call for details.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sale 2016 fjr1300a 9m miles excellent condition. call for details------------$11,500
661 733 5114. Gordon
Palmdale CAView attachment 1024
Do you mean 9 Thousand Miles? Guessing you meant the m to be the roman numeral for thousand? K is better than m here in north america. Or 9 thousand, Or heck, just say 9,000 miles etc etc etc Whatever; that's low miles. Pretty bike. Must have sat a lot.

Hi, has this been sold? Please update. Thank you

One post and that day (over 9 months ago) was the last time he was logged into the forum...
(Guessing he won't be back to update)

I would like to echo the previous comments about the beauty of the 2016 FJR, I had a black one of that vintage... awesome bike (I had an '08 as well). I have moved onto the Italian side of biking with a strong ENDURO flavour in my morning coffee. 1260 Enduro 2.JPG

One post and that day (over 9 months ago) was the last time he was logged into the forum...
(Guessing he won't be back to update)
Yeah, giving him another 2 days before closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.