• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2016 FJR1300A For Sale - SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreakyFastFreddie

Reaction score
2016 FJR 1300A model with 2568 miles on it currently. I am riding it periodically but not much. I'm offering it up for sale so I can purchase a bike that will be more comfortable for two up riding, specifically for my little lady. Previously it was just me riding.<br />

<br />

I bought the bike used in July of this year. It had 1280 miles on it. The guy I bought it from was selling it because he was having wrist and arm surgery that was going to keep him from riding for at least two years, maybe longer. He had just had the bike serviced when I bought it. This bike is perfect and I mean perfect. Never dropped, no scratches or dings. Here are the details...<br />

<br />

Accessories:<br />

- Canyon Cages front and rear (on bike when I bought it)<br />

- Givi rack with extra support added. (on bike when I bought it)<br />

- Givi V47 Monokey Top Case<br />

- Sargent Seat, rider and passenger with silver welt<br />

- Stock seat included<br />

- Fender Extenda on front<br />

- Vstream Windshield<br />

- Stock windshield included<br />

- Grip Buddies (can be easily removed if you don't like them)<br />

- Factory Bag Liners<br />

<br />

$13,200 $12,500 OTD (title in hand)<br />

<br />

Again, this bike is flawless with some great mods (IMO). There is no YES warranty but factory warranty still has some time left, and you can purchase YES if wanted. Let me know if you have any questions. <br />

Go here for pics: <a href='https://s256.photobucket.com/user/fredvannoy/library/2016%20FJR1300A%20Model'>https://s256.photobucket.com/user/fredvannoy/library/2016%20FJR1300A%20Model</a>

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! :shok:

I would say GLWS, but I don't think you'll need it, at that price!

Damn!
shok.gif

I would say GLWS, but I don't think you'll need it, at that price!
Thanks! I just submitted an ad to Cycletrader and will probably go on eBay soon. I would certainly rather sell to someone on the forum but I need to sell quick so I don't loose out on the other bike I found.

Can't believe this thing ain't gone! Pop's tell that Mustang of yours you are flying to Illinois, it's even your color.

Can't believe this thing ain't gone! Pop's tell that Mustang of yours you are flying to Illinois, it's even your color.
Central Illinois Regional Airport - Code BMI OR Peoria International Airport - Code PIA

I'll pick you up!

I keep seeing newer, lower-mileage, better-equipped FJRs for the same or even less money than I paid for my (still much loved) 2014 just a few short months ago. Geez. And what the hell's the matter with the motorcycle-buying public? This is STILL for sale?
weirdsmiley.gif

Eddie, good luck with the sale, and when you get passed by an FJR, please remember to wave.

Thanks everyone. I certainly can't upgrade my lady because she's pretty spectacular. She doesn't know I'm selling the FJR for a more comfortable ride for her. Trust me, I wish I could swing both because I love this bike. I've had an 06 and a 14 A model and after riding the 16 out on the highway with the 6th gear, I knew this bike had finally reached it's pinnacle of greatness. Hands down, there's nothing better out there. And SacramentoMike, I will gladly wave and drool at all FJR's that pass me.

This is one hell of a deal (IMO) and I'm shocked it's still in my garage. I have $16K in the bike, have had the bike for 3 months and have put only 1300 miles on it. Someone take advantage of this deal!!!