2016 MotoGP on US TV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am back in the groove with Moto GP, World SBK and Moto Amercia. Moto Amercia had some great racing at Road America in Atlanta. So pleased with the switch to Dish TV and Bein sports.

I am back in the groove with Moto GP, World SBK and Moto Amercia. Moto Amercia had some great racing at Road America in Atlanta. So pleased with the switch to Dish TV and Bein sports.
Hey, Doug...
fuck.gif

1. AT&T owns DirecTV

2. Only internet in my area is AT&T.

Between DirecTV and my internet I'm sending them a crap ton of money, and then they tell me I have to add on another package or upgrade to the highest tier to get BeIN sports. No thanks. And I'm still under contract with DTV, so no Dish till the end of the year.

MotoGP video pass is too much money. If it included World Superbike I might consider, but that's just as much all by itself.

I might just sit this season out (aside from watching the Austin race in the highest HD possible) or research this PSVue.

The very first post in this thread sounds exactly like my rants on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
The race today was far from exciting. One attempt by Lorenzo to pass Rossi and a couple by Marquez to pass Lorenzo. I liked the results, but it was not the most entertaining of races.

I will say Bein Sports live coverage is very good. Better than any other network in recent memory.

It was good to see Rossi pull away and control the race on a dry track - no excuses for Lorenzo or Marquez - he just beat them straight up.

I am really enjoying the video pass. I like seeing all the sessions building up to the race. I have been watching free practice, qualifying and the race. Then watch the post race conference. Interesting to get the riders take on things.

After watching a couple of interviews I come away with the fact Rossi and Martinez are really enjoying the fact they are racing motorcycles for a living. They seem to be having a blast win, lose or draw. Lorenzo just seems like a whiny little guy. Pretty much said it was the rear tires fault that he could not keep up with Rossi. Lets see.........that would be the same exact tire Rossi was running.

I need to watch the Moto 3 race. Sounds like it was good.

Great to see Casey even if he was sitting in the Ducati garage. I wonder if he will race again.

Just a little more acceleration was needed in the end.

help.gif

beIN sports is now broadcasting a series of MotoGP Highlights. The hour long show starts with brief coverage of some of the European support/junior series races. It then covers Moto3, 2 and GP from qualifying to race finish. It is well done and covers all the best portions of the race weekend.

Holy SH#T!! :shok: Anyone else watch the Moto3, at Assen, this weekend? My god, that was some seriously, entertaining, nail biting racing to watch! I saved it on my DVR, because it was that good. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Holy SH#T!!
shok.gif
Anyone else watch the Moto3, at Assen, this weekend? My god, that was some seriously, entertaining, nail biting racing to watch! I saved it on my DVR, because it was that good.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
yeah, that was crazy.

Still pissed about this whole lack of coverage deal. No MotoGP, Superbike, nothing! I keep getting emails from MotoGP for VideoPass....DELETE! 40billion channels covering the election nonsense but we can't get one normal sports channel to cover motorsickle racin'.
grrr.gif
banghead.gif